My Valentine

February 14th was here again, also known as Valentines day. Normally I would have turned my nose up at it as I had no one, but now I was really excited for it. I had already planned my day, school, school, school, studio and bed. I didn't even have time to breathe but I did leave a card and a little gift by Nathan's bed before I set off to school. Each one of the boys would fight all the time on who would take me so now we had a system, today was Max. Oh the joys. I walked out the appartment complex to see Max's car so I got in said hi and went off to school. Max kept asking me what I was doing for Nathan and I told him what I did but I asked him if he knew what Nathan was doing. He shuffled slightly in his seat. He knew something and he wasn't going to say. To Max's relief he parked up at the turning circle. Proberly stopping the awquard questions from me.

I walked into school, did the usual routeen, got my day over with in the prision, Oh I mean school and set off to the studio. I was quite happy to be told that I had it to myself tonight as everyone was out with their sweethearts, mine was proberly working. Bless him. I set my bags down and got to work on new things. I had three songs already set with routeens it was just the rest. I was soon meeting with management again to descuss sceduals and song lists so it was good to have a head start so I could meet deadlines. Whoo go me.

I had been there an hour already when a pair of two strong arms came around my waist. I turned around to see Nathan grinning back at me. His smile always made my day feel so much better. This is the person I'm so so happy with. He told me to close my eyes so I did, then I felt like I was being lifted up.

We were in the car for about 10 minuites. I kept asking where we were heading but he kept saying just wait and see. We pulled up outside somewhere but he still wouldnt say. I felt a draft as he got out and soon a draft from my side as I felt like I was being lifted again.

Soon I found myself in Nathan's room with a dress layed out as he told me to put it on. When I did after a shower, I felt beautiful inside and out. Nathan called me down and as I did, he was dressed in a suit looking really smart as a trail of rose pettles lead to the door. He gave me an envolope and it read on the letter inside, Will you be my valentine princess? I looked at him with a massive smile as I said yes. He picked me up and kiss my lips as he took me out for a romantic meal.

It was the best night of my life and it couldn't be any better with Nathan. After we jut went home and watched movies but unlike any other year I wasn't alone. I finally have someone hi cares about me and loves me for me. I couldn't be happier.