The final touch

I spent the whole day shopping for the outfits for the boys ready for show time. I had to drag them all round the stores and then we were finally done. I went back to my mums for a few days then back to school. I had my last exam then that was it. The freedom of tour time was finally in reach. We started to pack for the tour so we were ready.

I left my last exam feeling releved of the stress and the excitement of the tour. It was good that we shunted the tour down to the summer so then after we would be done closer to christmas.That meant that there was more pressure on me to finalise the final touches. That meant costume design and then the flips to be put on dvd ready for the big screan. I just couldn't wait for the tour now. It was closer than ever. The fact of traveling and being with the people I love was getting more and more exciting. I hardly slept that night due to the sheer excitement of it being just the next night I was performing. 

.......................................................................................................................................................

I got up and dressed ready to go. The tour bus would be here in a matter of moments. I brought down my final case and my mum was in tears. The thought of her daughter achieving her dream must have made her feel amazing. She looked at me with a smile as she said to me 

"I am so so proud of you. No-matter what you didn't give up in what you wanted to achieve. Enjoy your time on stage yeah. You are gonna be famous girl." 

She smiled at me as I waved bye to everyone as the tour bus or buses arrived. The Wanted boys on one, the one direction boys and justin on the second then the girls on the third. This should be fun. 

I got on to the bus to be greeted by all the girls. I put my suitcase away and got chilled ready for show time. This included the game of snap with the girls. That was fun but that soon ended as we pulled up out side the first venue. We got in and started sound checks. Once all that was done it was chill time till show time. 

.....................................................................................................................................................

I could hear the roar of the crowd as we headed closer to the stage. I put my ear plugs in and we did our hand shake. The band started playing as the crowd started screaming and going crazy. The way I was feeling was incredable and not to mention the two red bulls I had downed was pumping through my body. The final count down started. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, quicker than Lightning I was up on that stage in the best place possible. I was stood with the must amazing people around me. The crowd were loving every second of it. I couldn't believe my dream was officially here. The way I felt on that stage was amazing. 

I was in that one place I was happy. The show was going down well. Then it came to a little speach I made up. 

"Is everybody having a good time tonight?" The crowd went wild. "That's good to hear. I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you here tonight for coming. This is actually my first ever show and its you guys who have made a dream of mine come true. Along with the people who are on stage with me, ,management, I just want to say thank you. You have all become like family to me. I know we have had our ups and downs but we have got through it all and no matter what with out you, there wouldn't be a show, so thank you for making my dream come true. I just hope I can show you some more of my talent in the future." 

The crowd went wild as everyone hugged me and Nath kissed my cheek. The show continued to be a big hit for us. All of the top hits from each of the boys and with a few added songs from the girls got some very excited looks from the boys when it came to dance moves but as they say all good things come to an end. Well just this show.

We said good bye to the fans and went back stage. We were greeted to everyone who had been involved in all of this and we all had a group hug. 

..................................................................................................................................................

So that is the story of my raise to the life I dreamed. I proved that I had the guts to fight for what I wanted and more importantly the Confidence Like A Rockstar.....

..................................................................................................................................................

Hey Everyone, 

I cant believe this book is finished. Thank you to everyone who has read the book. I hope you have enjoyed the story. The sad note is that it is finished but on a good note, I have started my new novel "The Irreversable Reaction" so if you enjoy what I write then it's a new book to sink your teeth into. 

Don't forget you can follow me on twitter for my latest updates @Anna_May_K

Any tips you would like if you want to write your own just post on my message board and I will get abck to you ASAP.

Thank you for reading. 

Love you all.

Anna-May X