Legendary friends and big plans

I walked out of yet another meeting but it was all worth it. The tour was now on the cards and was going to comence at the start of next year so it gave us plenty of time to set things in motion. The first thing was to get the fans on board with the idea and maybe become more united instead of fighting. This was going to be fun. 

I walked in to science late but who cares I was at a meeting. I sat with Rachel, one of my close friends and we started chatting. The usual things and we started this "Did you know that Niall/Nathans girlfriend" thing. I knew she liked Niall Horan so we talked about it. Thats when it hit me. I knew now how to get the boys working together. By getting the boys to work together then the fans would come together. Rachel you are a legend. Soon as I thought of a plan the door opend to reveal my head of year and Nathan stood next to him to the shock of Rachel. The perfect thing was still to come. Niall was stood next to him as though I had sent him a brain wave. I had a big grin on my face as I ran straight in to the class room. 

"Rachel, their is a few people I would like you to meet" she looked at me with a big smile but as she walked out the door to meet Niall's gaze they both broke into smiles. As I introduced them they both got talking and seemed to be hitting it off. 

Nathan gave me a inquisative look as though he wanted me to explain. I dragged him round the corner so we left them to have a chat.

"Ok, what are you planning, you have that look in your eyes." he gave me that look to say, spill the beans or there will be trouble. 

"Ok, I will explain. I know how much Niall means to Rachel so maybe as I know how much in common they both have then maybe because me and Rachel get on then hopefully it will help the fans connect so the tour will be bigger than ever" I peared round the corner to see them both chatting away and smiling away. 

"I trust you ok, and because me and Niall have been seen together then this would help. I think it will be  amazing as we will have you there. Your the one who is making this happen."

"Awwww stop and why are you here?" I looked at him and he just cracked a smile. 

"Well my little angel, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the cimema tonight with me and Niall but now I think it may be a double date" He looked over to Niall and Rachel still chatting away,  "Yeah sure, ill come and I will see if Rachel will come to sort out our little leprechaun so he wont feel lonely" he chuckled a little as to what I said so we headed back to get little romeo out of the way. I said bye to Nathan as I asked Rachel what Niall said and ofcourse this would be good. She non stopped talking about it but then I asked her if she wanted to join me, Nathan and Niall at the cinema tonight and her reaction was beyond amazing.

I took a picture and sent it to Niall and Nathan saying this is what im putting up with a very happy girl what did you say to her Niall? 

It took them till the end of the day to reply but by 3:15 i was ready to go back to Nathan's or in my case home. Rachel was being picked up by Niall later on so it left me and Nathan to chill out at home and get ready plus descuss the meeting of the morning. It was just a basic night for us but maybe it would be the start of a new fanbace and hopefully something better. 

I got ready to leave as I waited at the door Nathan came into view and we left. The cinema was so much fun and to shock Rachel more we had all of the TW boys plus Kelsey and Nareesha, the 1D boys with Eleanor, Dani and Perrie so we had a few people there but it was fun. 

As I layed in bed that night I got a text from Rachel saying thank you for everything I want you to be the first to know that Niall asked me out. We texted for most of the night till I fell asleep. 

The next day was a saturday, to the relief of me. As I sat at the table I had a thought. What if we could have a thing the girls could do. All of them so no one was left out and the girls could be involved. I thought long and hard then the idea struck like lightning. I phobed Kelsey who was extastic with the idea, as she phoned Perrie, Eleanor and Nareesha I was left to phone Dani and Rachel. We all arranged to come round to Nathan's at 2 as he was going out so I had the place to myself. Hopefully they will all like it. 

.....................................................................................................................................................

Hello everyone, 

thanks for reading so far. i hope you are really enjoying. This chapter goes out to @RSchofield who is very close to me in school and out so i wanted to include her in it. hope you enjoy