The Super Saturday of a life time

Saturday finally arrived. Finally. People were being more and more horrible by the day so by Friday afternoon I went home and just ran to my room and locked the door. I curled up on the bed and cried my eyes out. I was just so upset about everything people said. I felt helpless and alone more than anything, Nathan and me emailed each other all the time and he was so supportive in how I felt. By Saturday morning I was ready for this. I collected my guitar and my folder of song lyrics with a note pad and pen as I left my room. I was wearing my black high tops, skinny jeans, with my plain black top, black jacket and my snap back.

I said bye to my family as I got in the car next to my mum. She was so happy for me as I had wanted this to happen for a really long time and she knows how much Nathan really means to me. I told her about mine and Nathan's chats on twitter and she was so happy that he was supporting me and not just treating me like another fan.

We arrived outside the venue. I was so excited. We stepped inside and their management was there to greet me. I followed them down the corridor till we came to the room. I was really excited. I followed them in and Nathan greeted me with a smile as he walked over and hugged me. The rest of the lads welcomed me as Nathan lead me to the sofa.

He whispered quietly and softly in my ear " How's school. Everyone still being horrible" it was so sweet how he cared about me. I replied to him saying " it's not getting any better. I think it will be a lot worse on Monday. My mum is happy that I'm talking to you about it and getting support."

We were all having an amazing time getting awesome photos with cheeky smiles and a laugh. I haven't felt this happy in a really long time. Even my mum noticed.

" Can I talk to you" Nathan said with a little sense of nerves in his tone. I stood up and walked outside with him.

" Whats wrong Nathan?" With a little sense of concern creeping up. Nathan looked at me in the eyes and said some thing I could only have dreamt of.

" I don't know what it is but I feel a connection to you. Every time your tweeting me upset. It hurts me inside. I think I'm falling in love with you." I stood there in shock but Nathan was so sweet, I couldn't feel safe without him.

"I think I love you to Nathan."

We slowly stepped close to each other and I felt sparks flying on my tummy. Soon enough our lips connected in a sweet passionate kiss. Sparks flew inside me as our kiss grew with more passion. We let go and Nathan whispered in my ear " Will you be my princess?" He looked m in the eyes as a smile grew on my face " I would love to be your princess." Our lips connected again. Short but sweet as he took my phone out of my pocket.

We headed back in as everyone's eyes looked at us. Nathan's hand rapped securely round mine. Erupts of claps around the room arrived as pictures were taken of us to. Nathan handed me my phone back. We went and sat down as I remembered my folder. I picked it up and gave it to Nathan. He looked at it then looked at me. By that time I had grabbed my guitar and he looked at me.

" Wow, you have a talent sweetie"

" Really"

"Yeah, let me make some calls I think I've got a future number 1 here."

"Really, you would do that. I would love to do a collaboration tour with you guys, One Direction and Justin Bieber. That's my dream"

Nathan looked at the lads they were all nodding their heads.

"With you there too. It would be amazing. I will support you all the way"

"Me too" Jay piped up as the other lads agreed.

This was the most amazing Saturday I my life. Just a shame what happens next...