Dance Like It's The Last Time.

Today is the day I finally get to see the boys dance. This should be interesting. Me and Nathan walked down to the studio to be greeted by everyone. Once we were all warmed up the fun began. We started on some basic steps to gald you came. More like a big pile of boys on the floor. That made all the girls laugh including me. This was going to take a while.

By lunch I felt like giving up. The most basic of things for the girls were like torture for the boys. Nathan was picking it up slowly. I knew that he would want to work on it at home with me. Kelsey was spending time with Tom. I soon had an idea. Private sessions to pick up the steps. Should be much quicker.

I gathered Kelsey, Nareesha, Eleanor, Dani, Rachel, Emily and just basically the girls to have a chat. "If we keep going like this the boys will never pick up the steps. How about we do private sessions so one of us each takes two or three of the boys and work with them and see how that goes?" I got looks from the girls then big smiles. Should be easy. Right?

I sat at home that night working on who to pare with who, there was,

Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Justin, Tom, Max, Jay, Siva and Nathan. This should be fun.

I sat with my note pad and started to think. Me and Rachel could take Niall and Nathan.

Kelsey and Nareesha with Tom and Siva

Eleanor and Dani with Louis and Liam

Nillita and Chloe haven't been with us long so they could be split between Eleanor, Dani and Kelsey and Nareesha.

I started to get a little mad as I threw my books on the floor. I felt like giving up. They would never pick the steps up. The tour would be a disaster and everyone will hate me. I crashed down crying of the thought of it. Nathan came down to me and tried to calm me down. He kept telling me everything will be ok. He kept giving me the lecture and kept trying to get me to smile. That took a while. It took the fly, harlem shake, gangnam style and then I couldn't take the torture any longer. We both sat down on the table and started to work it out.

Kelsey with Tom and Max

Nareesha with Siva and Jay plus Emily

Me with Nathan and Niall plus Rachel

Eleanor with Louis and Harry and Justin with Nikkita and Chloe

Danielle with Zayn and Liam plus Perrie.

I just hoped that was everyone. Shouldn't take to much work now. As long as everyone sticked to the routeen of the studio. Everyone was in there for two hours every day and then weekends were up to them.

I had to practually boot Nathan out of bed the next morning. Oh the joys of that. Even I have to laugh at the expresson on his face. We walked down the the studio after Nathan took so long to wake up. Sleepy sloth or what?

Niall and Rachel soon arrived so we got started. Nathan just wouldn't relax in to it, he had a lot of tention that he wouldn't relax in to it. I don't know if he felt that he would do it wrong or what?

I walked up behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. He soon relaxed in to my touch and then after a few runs of the routeen he relaxed and chilled in to my touch. After I let go he was fine. A few run throughs with Rachel and Niall we were ready.

We spent every week on a new routeen. We were ready soon enough at the pase we went at. It just took me to whisper to him "Dance like it's the last time." Then he would give it his all. He never gave up on it at all. We were ready for show time.

This was becoming so so close now. It only needed a few more weeks then we were ready for tour.