Little Miss Cupid

Back to school after months off for recovery. Oh the joy's. I felt a lot better in myself and I wasn't having nightmares any more. Yay for me. I was taken off the pain killers so I finally got some sleep. I still went to meetings so I was doing something. Just the final touches then tour time. I started dancing again after a few weeks so I was up to date with routeens. The posters were made and the tour tickets were ready to be sold. It's getting close now. 

Nathan walked me into tutor just to make sure I was fine. Worry much Nath? Emily and Rachel saw us too together so ofcorse we stood chatting for ages. Then Chloe and Nikkita came to say hi. They asked what happend as I wasn't in school. I told them I was fine and there was no need to worry about me. Soon as I thought of them, I got an idea. 

I grabbed Chloe and Nikkita by the arm and dragged them round the corner. I asked if they wanted to come and meet me tomorrow and have a sleepover with Rachel and Emily. Offcorse they bounced about with yes. Just one thing I need to check, Nathan. 

I soon got the all clear. Whoo I love this guy. I told the girls this weekend from Saturday morning till Sunday afternoon. Can't wait. After a day at school I went back to Nathan's and couldn't wait for Saturday. 

Saturday

I woke up, very, very excited. I jumped out of bed and got the place tidy and ready for the girls. There would be me, Rachel, Emily, Chloe, Nikkita, Kelsey, Dani, Eleanor, Nareesha and Perrie. What a crowd? or poor Nathan to put up with us lot?

I got the flat ready and moved all the sofa's so we had loads of space for sleeping bags, plus mine and Nath's matrasses on the floor. Then we would have the sofa's as well. This was going to be great. 

Rachel soon turned up. Well an over excited scream from us soon woke up a sleeping sloth who had decided to fall back to sleep on the sofa after kicking him out of bed. We both got sent daggers from Nathan who decided to curl up in the games room sofa. Big mistake. Emily soon turned up so he was woken up again. So by the time everyone was here, he looked like he was going to get me back for this. Oh yeah he soon did. Ice cubes down my back. Even bigger mistake. Just you wait. 

After a dance battle on the Wii and lunch we settled down for some gossip. Nathan snuggled up next to me after he forgave me. He knew I needed to have some time with my friends. I invited Jay, Niall, Tom, Siva, Louis, and just about everyone else from the wanted and one direction round. Plus Justin. 

I receaved looks from Chloe and Nikkita but then after explaining everything they came and hugged me. Justin came over to me and I introduced him to Nikkita. Then it was Chloe and Harry. Both seemed to be getting on really well with each other. 

I soon found my plan worked when I was told that they got each others numbers and they were going out on dates. Whoo. GO me. Little miss cupid. Thats four couples put together by me. I knew each characters and worked out who suited who. It meant the less girls we have to bring in for the choreography and the happier I will be having some friends from school on tour. 

Now all we needed was to get the final details in place then costume, choreography and we are ready. This was becoming so so close. I could smell it. 

....................................................................................................................................................

hey everyone, 

this chapter is for Chloe and Nikkita. Two amazing friends of mine. Go follow them on twitter @Nikkita_bieber_ and @chloemaibowers 

hope you are enjoying the book. 

I'm hoping to finish this soon. 

love you all

Anna-May X