Quality time

The dance crew were meeting tonight for our first ever rehursal. I couldn't wait to start this, it was so exciting. Eleanor and Nareesha had picked out the most amazing uniforms, we had 3/4 trackies with T1WD on them, also we had the most amazing tops and hoodies to keep us warm. We had our own bags made as well. The trainers we had were amazing, plus they got us ourfits for when we perform so it made us look better.

I got changed and headed to the games room where Nathan and Max were as they were playing on the play station. I said bye but I was soon rounded up by Nathan. He looked me up and down and a smile grew on his face as he kissed my cheek and told me to have fun. I intended to. I walked out of the flat biulding and walked to the studio.

When I got there Kelsey, Eleanor and Rachel had already got there so I joined in the chatter. When everyone got there we got warmed up then started, we all chose the song we were dancing to, then Kelsey looked behind her and saw the poles. She whispered in my ear an idea she had then I walked over to one of the poles. I grabbed the pole and took a spin round then had an idea. I knew the perfect song. We all took the idea on board and the song. Then we soon got to work.

After a long two hours we all stopped for the day as we had done at least one phrase and we were making good progress. Everyone left except me. I took the time to work on some new moves for the tour since I was in a creative mood.

After yet another hour Jaynie popped her head round saying Nathan was here. I looked at her alittle strangely but Nathan soon appeared in his sweats and a tee. He smiled at me and Jaynie left, but she soon winked at me before the door closed.

"Hello you, hows my special sloth today?" I smiled at him.

"Just wanted to see you and I want you to teach me some dance moves. Just you and me yeah." he looked at ne with the puppy dog eyes. He thinks they work all the time but they don't. I had a battle with myself, it would be nice to spend more time with him but I need to teach him not to do the puppy eyes.

"Sure, I would love to" I smiled back. I couldn't resist spending more time with him.

We got warmed up and I just put a slow song on. Nathan put his hand on the small of my back as I rested one on his shoulder. We clasped our free hands together and as Nathan moved forward I moved back. We both focused our eyes on eachothers and I felt the connection with him. It felt amazing to be dancing with him. He dipped me gently and I felt completely safe. He lifted me slowly as we continued dancing into the night. We tried many differnt things, from differnt steps to a few lifts since I pulled the crash mats out. Nothing on Nathan though I knew he wouldn't drop me on purpose.

After another hour, me and Nathan left for home. I just couldn't wait to relax and chill. A nice hot bubble bath was in order for my aching muscles to relax. Well that was the plan anyway.

When we got back, jay was waiting at the door. In other words. No relaxation aloud for me tonight. They both went to the games room as Nathan shot me a sympathetic look. Not before he tells me to relax and have some alone time. In my book that's go and relax in a nice hot bath. So that's where I was. When I got out and changed, Nathan and Jay were still in the games room so I curled up on the sofa to watch NCIS for a few hours. I gotn one of the box sets out and got some snacks for myself and made the boys a cuppa so they wouldn't be too thursty.

I set it down by the side of them and left to curl up on the sofa. I felt this switch in my muscle as I screamed in pain. Nathan and Jay must have heard as they came rushing in to me to see me in a little less pain. I must have just strained my muscle as it started to relax once I moved it. Nathan put me down on the sofa as Jay got some ice. Jay soon left after as Nathan got some deep heat from the bathroom and started rubbing it on my back. 

By the next morning I was fine but Nathan turned in to all doctor as he told me to stay in bed and rest. Dr Sykes. I really liked the sound of that. Well I knew he cared a lot. He just wanted me better ready for the next set of meetings. He knew how important this was to me so by just being there for me made a real difference. 

However, the biggest test of our relationship was just around the corner. The fans. The boys wanted to do a big webcast so they could introduce me but I just wanted to get the meetings through with.