Nightmare

I spent a good few weeks in hospital but now I just can't wait to go home. Nathan came to pick me up, ready for home. I just wanted to get out of here. The thought of never seeing anyone again or even dying in this place still haunted my mind now. I just needed to be out to get a better sleep. Nathan would have to go home and I would just stay awake and worry. Every time I fell asleep, I would wake up screaming for Nathan as the nightmare's scare me. I needed to go home.

Nathan drove us back to his flat. I would stay there for a while and build my strength up. It's like I've moved in to his flat. Not that he minds by the look of it. We pulled up and walked to his room. I was just happy the doctor said that my leg was broken and I hadn't done any damage to my spine. So after another four weeks of rest. I could dance again, to the joy of me. Kelsey said she would help me catch up when I was ready and not to rush my recovery.

Jay and Emily were getting on so well with each other. After an hour at home they both came round so we could catch up. Soon enough Louis and Eleanor came to join us followed by the very loved up Niall and Rachel. Siva and Nareesha came around ten minutes after followed closely by Tom and Kelsey, then Liam and Dani. After Zayn and Perrie, then by the time everyone was here it was quite a crowd. Not that I minded seeing everyone, I was still tired and I was in pain. Nathan kept looking at me and checking I was ok. I had to admit to him that I was in pain. He soon got my pain killers and watched me take them. The doctor said that Nath had to watch me just in case of any side effects.

Once everyone had left, I had some quiet time with Nathan. I didn't want to open my cards till I was ready. It would just make me think about the crash more and get me even more emotional than I was before. Everyone who didn't bring cards brought them today and added them to the pile. I had a few from LA, so I knew it was from Justin and Scooter. I had so many I couldn't even imagine what would have happened if I didn't come out of the coma. I fell asleep watching something on TV and Nathan carried me up to bed.

Later that night, I felt myself being dragged into a big hole and then hovering over the hospital bed I was lying in. The machines come a constant beep. Nathan broke down crying beside my now lifeless body. He kept begging for me to come back. I couldn't take the pain. Everyone was around me crying their eyes out. I couldn't take this nightmare.

It soon came to the funeral and everyone was crying. My family, friends. Nathan got up to make a speech.

"I would just like to thank you all for coming today. Anna-May would really appreciate you all being here to celebrate her life. She as was a caring girl who loved everyone dearly. I would never forget when I met her. I don't think anyone would forget when they met this very special girl. Anna-May everyone will miss you dearly and the tour that you started will now be I'm memory of you. I miss you so so much. My life will never be the same without you. It's you who has made me who I am today. I love you, Anna-May. I always will and I also know that you will never leave our hearts or our thoughts. You will be with Savannah now, safe from harm. I just wish I could be there with you." Nathan was crying as he said that. I don't want to leave. I want to get out of this night mare. I needed to get out.

Everyone made a speech at one point or another. For one thing, it made me cry. Two, I needed to get out of this nightmare and three, I think its the pain killers that's sending me crazy.

I woke up screaming for Nathan who came running in a few moments later. I kept whispering, "it was just a dream". Nathan gave me a long hug as he calmed me down. He carried me into his room as he set me down on his bed. He climbed in next to me and tucked me in to his chest. I could hear the beat of his heart as I told him what happened. He kept telling me it was going to be fine. I soon settled and fell asleep again listening to Nathan's heart beat through his shirt. I felt safe.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope to update again soon. Please comment and follow me on twitter to know when the next update is @Anna_May_K

Love u all.

Anna-May X