Namjoon- overworked

As BTS were practicing for their new comeback, they had no time to rest. Especially Namjoon. He was the leader, that meant that he and the manager had to do the paper work (idk if that's how it works) and of course, he had to write and produce his solos. We can't forget that he also has to help the members, if they face any difficulties.

It was late at night, almost midnight. Namjoom was still in the studio. He told the members that he had to do some more work then and after that, he will go back to the dorm.

Well, he did say that, but 5 hours ago. The members were worried, so they called their leader several times.

Once Namjoon could answer, he told them that he was fine and that he just had to work on some details.

Around 1am, when he was almost done, he gave up, he saved his work on the computer and headed to the dorm.

All the lights were off, so he thought everyone was sleeping. He opened slowly the door and took off his shoes. Then, he walked upstairs to his shared room with Jin, to wear his pajamas.

Before that he took a shower, just to relax a bit. Once he was done he walked to his bed and made himself comfortable. Then, he drafted to sleep fast, as he was tired.

Not 3 hours later, he woke up, feeling light headed. He ignored it and checked the time. 4²⁹am. He sighed and tried falling asleep again. He failed. He just stared the ceiling until it was time for everyone to go to practice.

His head hurt a bit more, but since their schedule today was really tight, he tried ignoring it and having fun during the day; as fun as he could have while working.

"Namjoonie, come down, I made breakfast!" Yelled Jin from the kitchen.

He was always the first to wake up, since he had to prepare breakfast for the others. Not that he didn't want to. He liked taking care of them.

Namjoon groaned at the sound and got up. Then, he walked to the kitchen, as if he was feeling great.

"Good morning!" He said to the members, while taking a seat next to Jimin.

Everyone greeted him and started eating and chatting with each other. That Sunday made Namjoon's head ache more.

He wasn't that hungry, so he ate a small amond of food, just to gain some energy for the day.

Once they were done, they got ready and left to start their day.

/time skip, during practice/

It's already been 4 hours that they were dancing to the new choreo. They wanted to perfect it.

Namjoon couldn't help, but to notice that his headache was getting worse. When they finally had a break, Namjoon thought that it would be a food idea to sit down and calm himself a bit...

He saw that spot on the floor. He wanted to sat down, maybe a bit to harsh.

A loud thoud was heard as his maze hit the cold floor. Everyone turned to look at him.

Soon, he was surrounded by the members. Jin lifted his head and placed it on his jacket. "Jungkook, bring some water. Jimin and Taehyung call the manager. Yoongi, calm down Hoseok, he seems to freak out." Jin gave them instructions and everyone followed.

Sole medical staff got in the room to check on Namjoon.

"He fainted because of exhaustion. Take him to the dorm and make sure he rests." A med said and gave Jin some pills. "If you see him not feeling well again, give him one of these. Make sure he eats before taking one" He continued.

Jin thanked him and followed his directions. The practice was of course canceled.

About 30 minutes later, Namjoon woke up in his room.

Seokjin, who was waiting in the room, got a bit closer to him.

Namjoon opened slowly his eyes. He didn't have any difficulties adjusting to the light, bcuz jin had already turned off all the lights of the room.

Namjoon got up into a sitting position and said: "Hyung, what happened?" then he touched his forehead.

He had fever.

"Namjoon,I know that you are the leader and that you try your best for the group, but, it's not bad taking a rest..... especially when you are sick. Don't tell me you are not, you have fever and you fainted like 30 minutes ago. I prepared some soup for you. Do you want to eat?" Said jin.

Namjoon nodded and said:" Thanks huyng...  also, I'm sorry for making you all worried, as you said, all I wanted is perfection... sorry"

"It's okay, as long as you are fine. Take some rest now, I will bring the soup" replied Jin and got up to bring the food for the younger.

________________________________________
Hey, so this is the first time i write a book like this. That means that I dint have any experience in that kind of books, well not more than reading some.

Anyways, I hope you like it.
Have a good dayyy