jungkook- lost in the rain

(This is going to be a story time with a bit imagination! A story time, which jimin said to us)

3rd person's POV:

BTS just finished their practice of the day, which meant, they could finally rest.

"That's it for today! Thank you everyone for coming, same time tomorrow! Good night" said the dance instructor and everyone thanked him.

Soon, when everyone got their bags and stuff, they noticed jungkook and jimin still in the room, drinking water.

"Aren't you coming guys?" Asked Namjoon.

"Jungkook asked me to show him a move, we'll be home before midnight (0 o'clock 😏), byee" said jimin and Namjoon nodded.

"So you gotta go like...." jimin started explaining the choreo to the younger.

It was almost midnight, but jungkook didn't seem to get a move right.

"Why jungkook? Why can't you do it correctly?" Said jimin madly.

"Sorry hyung, I'll try harder!" Said jungkook, panting.

"You know what, kookie? Do whatever you want! I'm leaving." Said jimin and walked out of the dance room.

He walked downstairs and out of the building. It was raining heavily and jimin didnt have an umbrella, so he just pulled up his hood and started walking in the rain.

About 10 minutes later, he got a call from Jungkook.

"Hyung I'm s-sorry!!" He said, crying.

"I think I told you not to call me!" Replied Jimin.

"I'm sorry hyung!!" Jungkook resaid, crying non stop.

Jimin, who now had lost his patience, said:" jungkook, where are you? I'll come to pick you up"

But jungkook had no idea where he was. After jimin ran out of the building, he ran to God-knows-where and got lost in Seoul.

He was lost and tye fact that the rain only got stronger scared him.

"I-I don't know hyung..." jungkook said, while wiping his tears.

"Look around, where are you?" Jimin said, as he stopped walking.

Jungkook turned around, but the only thing he could see were some random trees and a mini market, which he first saw in his life.

The road had only one light and he was standing under it. It was dark and thunders could be heard.

"I-i don't know hyung!! I'm at a mini market... but I don't really know where. Should I call a taxi?" Jungkook said, checking the time on his phone.

"Which mini market? Kook can you recognize anything else?" Jimin said walking towards the nearest mini market.

"It says: little bee.." jungkook was confused, it was the first time he ever saw that mini market.

"Shit, I have no idea where it is.... um, I'll come to pick you up with a taxi. Stay there." Jimin replied through the mic of his phone and immediately called a taxi.

"Oka- aishhh, he won't let me finish my sentence..."

--
Jimin had called the taxi and it was finally there.

"Hello sir" said the taxi driver and jimin replied with a 'hello'

Jimin was still thinking, it was a miracle he found a taxi this late.

"To where?" Asked the taxi driver, waiting for the youngest response.

"Um... do you know a mini market named... 'little bee' near here?" Jimin said, praying that the driver knew where it was.

Thankfully the driver knew where exactly it was and drove there quickly.

Once he was there he was told to wait.

Jimin got out of the car and yelled;" JUNGKOOK!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

The only reason he did that was bcuz he couldn't see the younger close to the light he was told to wait.

Jungkook showed up, under the  market's tend. It was still raining and he couldn't get sick.

"Thank God you are safe!" Jimin hugged jungkook tightly and told him to get quickly in the taxi.

"Drive to the Bangtan house " said jimim and the taxi driver nodded.

"I'm so sorry hyung, Im-", "jungkook, no. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was a bad hyung I'm sorry, again"

It was a sweet moment between the two boys. Jimin was holding jungkook, who was crying.

Soon, they arrived home and jimin paid the taxi driver. After that, the 2 males thanked the driver and went back in.

They were confused when they saw that the living room's lights were on.

"Jin hyung must be waiting.... we are fucked up" said jungkook and jimin giggled.

He unlocked the front door and both of them took off their shoes, before walking in.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Asked Seokjim furiously.

"Hyung we can explain, but can we go rest now? We are sooooooooo tired...?" Said jimin, winging at jungkook.

"Yeah hyung, we'll explain tomorrow... good night" said jungkook yawning.

"Aish you- you kids... anyways, go to sleep. Gaa" replied jin and shoock of his head.

'These kids, they'll get into trouble some day...' thought Jin in himself and walked upstairs to change and sleep as well.

----------
Guys, I am sorry for the late update, I'll try posting more these days.

I hope you liked this chapter, love yaaa<33