taehyung- pool accident

I can't find the user who asked for this but I hope you like it <3
---
3rd person's POV:

BTS were filming a BTS RUN! episode, in which they had to play different games around a pool and in the end, if they wanted, they could even swim there.

Everyone was excited because they never did something like that before.

At 6am everyone was ready to go, so they got in their van and got to the swimming pool.

"Dul, set, bang tan!! Annyeonghaseyo bangtansonyeondan imnidaaa!!.." and the filming started.

They played different games for hours, but, sadly it was afternoon and they had to stop filming.

"Can we swim for a bit before going home? Please hyung!!" Said jungkook to Namjoon.

"Um.... I can ask the director" replied Namjoon and headed to where the director was to ask him.

"Hello.... um, can we now swim in the swimming pool?" Said namjoon, praying to him to say no bcuz he knew that something could go wrong.

The boys looked a little too tired to swim and it was a bit late and they could catch a cold.

"Of course you can! We Said that you can before shooting." The director replied happily and smiled to Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled back and told the boys. Everyone seemed really happy about it, so they got ready and got in the water.

Namjoom just stared at them at first, in case something goes wrong, but then gave up and follwed the boys in the water.

They played for about two hours, when their manager told them that it's time to go.

Everyone got out of the pool and wore their clothes and got in the van. Only Taehyung who was under water didn't hear anything and kept swimming.

When a staff member came to put the cover he didn't notice Taehyung, because it was dark (the cover was only 10cm from the water)

He pulled the cover over Taehyung's head and left.

Once Taehyung had his head on on surface, he realized that something was REALLY wrong.

He tried yelling for help bit sadly, no one was near the pool to help him.

He started worrying that there was no way out. Soon he started feeling cold and he knew this was not so good...

He had to find a way to keep his body temperature, but it was only getting colder and colder.

A few hours later he was almost pasted out. He felt really dizzy, cold and now he was sure that he is going to die there.

That no one is going to save him.

Taehyung had a hard time breathing. The cover was too thick and the air was smelling like chemicals.

He felt sick. He couldn't stay there any longer. He didn't feel well and fainted.

His body was now on the surface, but looked like it's going to go to deeper...

Thankfully that happened around the time that the pool was opening and he was able to get of there.

The staff that pulled the cover the previous night pulled it off in the morning to reveal an unconscious body.

He was terrified. He pulled Taehyung's body closer to where he was and took him out of the water.

Taehyung was breathing slowly. The staff member called an ambulance to take him to the hospital.

He was worried bcuz he was sure he did that.

He called Taehyung's manager and tye other members to inform them about what had happened.

The boys were shocked. They thought that Taehyung was just out or he was just in his room, things things he always does.

They immediately ran to the hospital and saw Taehyung laying on the hospital bed, with a thermometer I'm his mouth.

"Are you Taehyung's friends?" Asked a doctor and everyone nod.

"His temperature is 32⁰c, so we'll try to bring it up. We were told that he was probably all night long under the pool's cover. He is just sleeping now, we gave him so medicine. He will be fine. Dint worr" said the doctor and then continued, "you can go see him, now"

Everyone rushed in his hospital room to  on him. His face was pale and he looked really tired.

"Thank God he is okay" said Seokjin.

"Yeah..." said Namjoon

"Is something wrong hyung?" Asked jimin.

"Well, I was sure that something will go wrong. I think it's my fault for letting y'all swim at that time" replied Namjoon.

"It's not your fault Joonie, you couldn't know that would happen... Y-" started Jin but was caught off by Taehyung's raspy voice.

"Hyungs?" He said and everyone's attention was now on him.