Seokjin- kitchen accident

3rd person's POV:

As you know, Jin, likes cooking for the members. He always makes all the meals during the day; except when they go out to eat.

Today, a Friday afternoon, Jin was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the rest. It was a tiring day with lots of practice and, okay, what can be better than a hot bowl of soup after a tiring day?

He wanted to put some vegetables in the soup, along with some chicken.

He opened the fridge, just to find 2 small carrots and a tomato. He sighed.

"Jungkook-ah, Taehyung-ah, come here" jin yelled.

The to young boys went to the kitchen  afraid that they did something wrong or the forgot to do the chores.

"Y-yes, huyng?" Said Jungkook, while looking at the second younger; Taehyung.

"Can you please go to the grocery shop to buy some veggies for the soup? I have written down whatever I need. Here's the money" said jin.

The two maknaes looked at each other and nodded.  They thought that Seokjin would ask them if they did their chores... let me tell you; they didn't.

"Sure hyung! We will be back in 20 minutes!!" Said Taehyung taking the money along with the list.

"Thank you guys" replied jin, going back to his cooking.

The maknaes left for the shop and were quickly back. "Here's your vegetables hyung." Said Jungkook.

"Thanks Jun-... where is Taehyung and why are you breathing heavily? Did any of the ARMY ran behind you?" Started Seokjin.

"No... we... just... made.... a.. race.... I WON!!" said the maknae between deep breathes.

"Aha... thanks again-" the oldest thought that he would be able able finish his sentence when-

"You.... cheated... Jung.,. Kook" taehyung ran into the kitchen making Jin mad as he was still wearing his shoes.

"Ya! What have I told you for wearing shoes in the house?!" Yelled Jin Jin the younger.

Taehyung didn't even apologized; he just ran to take off his shoes and then came back to the kitchen

"Sorry, hyung" finally apologized Taehyung.

Jin just stared at the 2 boys. He smiled.

"I didn't cheat. I just ran faster than you, that's all." Said jungkook, replying to Taehyung's question.

"You-" started Taehyung but soon was cut of by Jin: "if you wanna argue go to your room. Don't yell too loud and don't break anything. Now, go"

The 2 younger boys followed their hyung's words and left.

Jin shook his head and laughed to himself. Then he opened the plastic bag and took out all the veggies.

He washes what he needed and placed them on the cutting board. He started cutting the carrots, then the potatoes.

While cutting the last potato, Hobi walked in the kitchen, making him look away and slightly cut his finger with the knife.

"Aouch" He said and put his finger under cold water.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Asked Jhope walking over the eldest.

"I accidentally cut my finger, that's all." He replied, not bothering to look at the younger.

"Do you need help?" Kindly asked Hoseok.

"No, it's fine.... well, can you put the vegetables in the boiling water?" Said Seokjin

"Sure" replied Hoseok.

Jin wrapped his finger in a napkin and got the first aid box. He took out a plaster and after putting some med on his finger, he wrapped it with it.

He cleaned around a bit and when the food was done, he poured some soup in everyone's bowl and told them to come downstairs.

Once everyone was in his seat, they started eating and chatting with each other.

Yoongi noticed Jin's finger and asked him:" hyung, r u ok?"

Jin nodded and said: "yes, don't worry, just a small accident while cooking "

Yoongi nodded and continued eating.