jungkook- too young for this

Requested by: shy_tamakii

It's a short chapter but I hope you like it
<33
___

It was a little before BTS' debut. Everyone was under stress because they had to work hard.

They didn't give up.

Two months before their debut, they took part in a show. They thought it would give them some popularity.

-
"Again" the instructor said replying the same song for the fifth time.

The boys got in their spots and started dancing.

After 20 minutes of repeating the same choreography they took a break.

Jungkook, who was 16 back then, when to the bathroom. He was tired and had to wash his face with some cold water.

As he was walking to the bathroom he felt his chest tighten up. He thought it was because they were practicing for too long. But then, his breath shortened and he started panicking.

Without thinking twice, he ran back to the practice room, wanting his hyungs to help him.

Opening the door all eyes were on him. He rushed in, running to Namjoon.

"What's wrong buddy?" He asked

Jungkook didn't reply. He just placed his palm on his chest and started breathing heavily.

Namjoon grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to him as he comforted him.

"Jungkook, listen to me. Everything is okay, breath in....... breath out"

After some time Jungkook had almost clam down. "Are you feeling better Kookie?" Asked the eldest.

"Yes hyung, thank you" replied the younger, shining.

"Are you okay?" Said jimin taking a look at jungkook. "Yes. I'm stressed but okay. I'm fine"

--
"What's happening here?" Asked the instructor once walking in the room.

Namjoon explained the situation. The room was silent for a moment, then started the music again.

That made tye members frustrated bit they couldn't do anything so they just danced along with the music.