Namjoon- stung

Requested by: Jimoni_joonbug
----
3rd person's POV:

"Are you all ready?" Asked the manager before letting the boys get off the van.

"Yeah", "that's exciting", "yess" these were BTS' replies. Sure they were exciting performing in a park in front of their fans and everyone.

Well, they were just going to practice, but for ARMY, it would be a great performance.

A staff member placed a radio next to where the boys were about to dance. Then she pressed the 'play' and prd started playing.

About 30 minutes after practicing, they decided to take a break. The fans were told to walk aside and not bother the famous band.

-
The park was really beautiful, filled with different flowers, giving color to the area. Cute white benches were all around the park, so people can rest whenever they need to.

There was also an area, were people could go there and walk their pets. In the middle of the park was a small lake with some pink flowers around.

Next to this lake was placed a playground for younger kids. A lot moms were there with their children after school or in the evenings.
-
After drinking the water they were given, the boys sat down on two benches that were near the spot they were dancing.

Since the news spread too fast, there were a lot ARMY watching them and taking pictures and videos. You don't get to see your idols every day for free, do you?

Seokjin was the first to sit down, jimin, jungkook and yoongi following. The bench was full so the others had to sit to the other one.

But when Namjoon sat down, after aome seconds he got up turning around and running after. The group of fans was cut in half, Namjoon running among them.

He had sat on a wasp nest and got stung. It wouldn't hurt him that much if he was stang by only one wasp, but now, at least 20 wasps were following him, stunging his body.

The members noticed but laughter it off thinking Namjoon was overreacting and making them laugh.

ARMYs phone followed Namjoon wherever he ran to. Next to the lake and around it. Close to the dog park, even out of the park.

He couldn't get rid of the wasps. His back was hurting from all the stungs. A staff member that understood the situation follwed him, helping the problem.

Once all the wasps were gone, Namjoon fell on his knees. "It hurts" He said.

Jimin and Hobi walked over him to see him. He tried scratching his back, but his arm was too short to reach every spot needed.

The staff that helped him earlier, pulled up the back part of his shirt, revealing bug red spots all over.

"Jimin-shi go that supermarket and buy some soap and a bowl." Said the stuff, receiving a nodd from Jimin. "Does anyone here have a towel or a piece of clothing?" He asked.

A fan threw a scarf to the staff wanting to help the situation. The staff watered the scarf waring for Jimin to bring the soap.

3 minutes later Jimin was there, holding the bolw and soap. The staff poured some water and soap in the bowl, soaking the scarf on and then cleaning with it Namjoon's back.

Namjoon hished in pain. "We are almost done. Please wait a little longer." The staff said, saying to the other staff member to call an ambulance.

Of course, since there was no pharmacy ⚕  near and the didn't have the needed pain relieves, they had to call for help.

In the hospital, Namjoon was given ibuprofen (for pain relief) and his stungs were treated. He was allowed to go home after some time of being tested.

He was all fine and just needed rest. He was given medication for the stings and rested well.

The park was then cleaned from all the bee and wasp nests so others won't get hurt like Namjoon.

Namjoon was taught a lesson: to be more careful and the park was cleaned.

-___________
Here you go, I hope you like it<33