jungkook- not so fun

Requested by: Jimoni_joonbug I hope you like it

3rd person's POV:
It was a nice quite evening in the BTS' dance studio. Everyone was exhausted after the 7 hour practice and sat down for a break, except the maknae line.

They were laughing and running around, as if they were in a playground.

"Guys, be quite. My head is throbbing" said Hoseok to the younger members.

Vminkook just ignored and kept playing. Not long after that, Jimin stopped to rest while Vkook kept running around.

Around 30 minutes later Tae sat on a chair to tie his shoe lashes.

"Jungkook, have a seat, you're all sweaty. We don't want you to faint" said Namjoon.

"I'm fine hyung!!" Replied jungkook and kept running and dancing around.

"Jungkook come drink some water" Yelled Jin, as jungkook could easily be hydrated after so much time.

"Oka- ouch" jungkook started but tripped on a chair and fell down.

"Kook, u okay bro?" Asked jimin.

"Yeah I'm fine!!" Said jungkook and stood up "my knee hurts a bit but I'm just fineeee"

"Okay, that's good" replied Hobi with a smile on his face.

After falling, Jungkook sat on the floor and drank some cold water. He was telling the truth. He wasn't hurt, at all.

About 10 minutes later, their manager came in and called them to his office.

Once everyone sat down, the manager started talking.

"So, who are you all doing? I hope you're fine. I just wanted to say how proud I actually am for you. Because of your success, I was told to give you a week off. You deserve it." He said, smiling.

"Oh, thank manager-nim. We appreciate it!" Spoke namjoon for the members.

"You can leave now" these were the master words the manager said to the members before they left.

-at BTS' dorm-

Jungkook's knee started hurting him. He tried ignoring it because he obviously wasn't a child and he could vet over something like that.

Since he was all sweaty, jungkook decided to take a shower.

"I'm going to take s shower" He said

Jin, jimin, Namjoon and Hobi nodded, whole the rest just stood still.

Jungkook walked upstairs to his room and took out of his closet some clean pajamas and headed to the bathroom.

He slowly took off his clothes, shocked when he saw his bleeding knee.

His left knee was cover with blood "shit" he thought.

Jungkook took a towel and wrapped it around his knee to stop the blood flow.

"But it was fine later?" He thought.

It mustn't be that long since the blood started running and he could see that it was kinda fresh.

His knee was hurting badly and he started feeling dizzy.

It's not that he lost that much blood but something must be wrong with the towel.

"Jungkook, have you seen the blue towel I used to wipe the extra clorine from the bathroom?" Yelled Jin from down stairs, leaving jungkook in great shock.

"W-WHAT DID YOU SAYY HYU-HYUNG?" Yelled back jungkook, hoping that he misheard his hyung.

"The towel, the blue towel. Have you seen it?" Said again Jin, this time walking to the bathroom.

Jungkook's voice was trembling, so Jin thought something was wrong.

Aa Jin was walking to the bathroom, he could hear Jungkook's panicked voice, so he rushed to the bathroom.

It's been a long time since jungkook panicked like that and it kinda freaked Jin out as well.

"Jungkook, are you alright in there?" Asked Jin, scares for the younger.

Hearing jin's voice, jungkook panicked more than before. This wasn't good panick. It was bad, really bad.

Everything started spinning around jungkook and he knee he could collapse in every moment, so he just said to jim that he was fine.

As Jungkook's vision blured more and more, Jin managed to open the door and quickly grab the younger before fainting.

"Oh God, jungkook!"

Jin, carried jungkook bridal style downstairs to the living room, leavnjng him on the couch.

"Namjoon bring a cold towel and call an ambulance, no questions!" He yelled stating at the unconscious male breathing heavily.

This can he serious... very serious thought Jin as he lifted Jungkook's legs on a pillow.

"Here, the ambulance is coming... what happened?" Said namjoon, passing Jin the towel.

"I asked him if he knew where the towel I used to wipe the clorine was and he didn't respond so I went to the bathroom and asked him again, thinking he didn't hear me... when I opened the door I caught him before falling on the floor. I saw his blood-covered knee and understood that he may took the towel and placed it over his bleeding knee to stop the blood flow... he couldn't know" replied Jin, placing the towel on the younger head.

"Oh" namjoon was speechless.

--
Soon the ambulance came and took jungkook, Jin went with him to explain to the paramedics what had happened.

Namjoon and the rest follwed them to the hospital with the van.

In the hospital, they immediately took jungkook to the surgery room to clean his knee and take care of it, while the members just waited in the lobby.

About an hour later, jungkook was laying on his hospital bed, bandages on his knee and a tube connected to his left arm.

A nurse walked out of his room and said:' Are you Mr. Jeon's friends?' Seeing everyone nod she continued 'his knee was affected by the clorine and we had to clean it. He is alright now, though you cannot see him yet. He needs rest. Since it's already late, you can go home and come back here tomorrow morning to see him."

"Oh thank you, thank you" said jin, who was in a shock until the nurse spoke

"Thank God he is alright " said Namjoon, who also was in shock.

-
3 days later, jungkook could finally go home.