yoongi (+ot7)- shot at school

Requested by @jfke638

3rd person's POV:

BTS were the most popular kids in the Bangtan high school. Everybody wanted to be friends with them.

The BTS members were Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hobi, jimin, taehyung and the youngest one, Jungkook.

It was a normal boring day at school. Everyone was in their classes, Namjoon and Hobi in science class, Jimin and Jungkook in English class, Seokjin and Taehyung in math and lastly, Yoongi in PE class.

It was the fourth period when the school bell rung in the middle of the lesson. The students thought it was a fire practice so they didn't worry much.

But, once the principal spoke through the speakers, a panic started at school.

There was a shooter.

All the students were informed to leave the school. While a teacher was counting all the students outside the school, the shooter was looking through the school halls to find someone, that he could shoot.

Soon enough, he walked in the boys' bathroom.

There he found a young male hiding in behind the toilet door.

Yoongi had heard the ring and was scared, so he thought it would be a good idea hiding in the bathroom.

Let me tell you, poor yoongi, he should have gone out with the others.

"I know you are here... come on! Come out" said the shooter scaring yoongi more.

The younger was silent until a sob left his mouth. That attacked the shooter's attention.

"There you are" the shooter said leaning over yoongi's toilet door.

-

"We are missing a student, he is from class 2b" said the teacher that was counting.

"What? We are going in to find him. Don't worry ma'am" said a police man.

With that, he and some other police men walked in the school, silently to find the shooter.

Meanwhile, yoongi, was crying in the bathroom with the shooter out of his door. Soon, the shooter managed to open the door with a smirk.

"Come out, dint be afraid... I won't hurt you" He said, only receiving more cries from the blond male.

Yoongi didn't have a choice and followed the shooter's order. "Good boy" said the shooter.

The shooter placed his hunting yoongi's head. "Now, we are going to walk out. Come on, gaja" He said walking out with the blonde.

When they were out, everyone gasped when they saw them.

"EVERYONE, LEAVE NOW!" shouted a police and they followed his order.

As everyone left, Namjoon stopped. His best friend was in danger.

As he stopped, the other BTS members stopped as well.

"One for all and all for one!" They said.

"Sir, please move away from the boy" said a police man.

The shooter didn't seem to care, so he just pressed the gun on yoongi's head.

"Sir, please! Let off the gun!" He said again.

Yoongi only cried more. "P-please, p-ple-please" He said scared for his life.

"SIR GET OFF MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND!!" Namjoon shouted.

"Sir, don't make me use my gun on you. Please, back off the young male" said an other policeman.

"Of course... but first.... " started the shooter looking at the police "...you have to let my friend out of jail or this cutie will end up shot" He ended his sentence with an evil smirk.

"What? No way we are doing that!" Said a policeman.

"Alright... then I'll just have to...." replied the shooter as he pressed his gun tighter on yoongi's head. The younger cried and begged him to back away.

He didn't.

After some time of staring, a policeman walked behind the shooter. Then, he grabbed his hand; the one with the gun.

Once the shooter was in the police car, the members ran to yoongi who was still panicking.

"Hey yoongs, everything is going to be okay. We are here, the shooter is in jail... well, almost!" Said Seokjin.

Yoongi hugged him and said:" o-okay, h-hy-hyung...." then he sat up and walked to the policeman who saved him. "Thank you s-so much f-for saving my l-li-life." He said.

"Ni need to thank me, that's my job. The good thing is that you are alright now, right?" Replied the policeman to receive a nod from the younger.

Then he smiled and walked away.