jimin- depression pt2

Okay, long time no see.. finally I get to update, it's been ages.. anyways here is pt2 of jimin's depression:
_________
The members left the doctor's office and headed to the dorm. They were all quite on the way home.

Once they arrived, jimin, walked upstairs and locked himself in his room.
The members where worried about him. Worried if his condition gets worse.

About 2 hours later Jimin went down stairs and sat on the couch, not saying a word to anyone.

The members noticed but thought that it would be better not to bother him.

Jimin curled up and sighed... he was feeling alone. Aa if no one was there for him. As if no one could help him gey over his problems. As if there was no exit to this whole sadness, boredom, anxiety.

He sat up and looked around. All the other members were in the kitchen. Jimin started overthinking why would they all be there, looking so serious..?

"W-what are you guys talking about?" Jimin asked with a low, sleepy, ready to cry voice.

"We just talking about..." started jhope, but didn't want to tell him that they were talking about him.

"Football" added jungkook, having all the eyes on him. "Yes, we are talking about xo1 (idk) team... the lost the match with.. xo2 team. What a pity" completed Yoongi.

"Oh really? They lost? It's really a pity..." jimin said, trying not to avoid others and being more social.

"Yeah.." said jin and then he said:" should we come over and talk? All together?"

Jimin nodded instead of answering.
The members walked to the living room and sat around jimin. Jimin said:" why did they lose?", "the players looked tired and didn't get score a lot of times. They lost 3-1"

--------
After around an hour of talking about football, Namjoon's phone rang. It was the doctor.

-
"Hello doctor"

"Good evening Mr. Kim, I am calling you to inform you about Mr. Park's condition."

"The results are ready? We didn't expect them today.."

"Yes, they came quickly.. so, about Mr. Park.. he is diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. You have to book an appointment in order to give you more information and the medicine he has to take, to get better"

"..... okay, I'll book the appointment, thank you for letting me know"

"No problem, bye"
-
"What did he say? What does jimin have?" Asked Jin and the others looked worried once again.

"He... jimin was diagnosed with.. severe depression and.. anxiety..." replied Namjoon sighing.

Everyone was in shock, "how can we help him?" Asked Jin. "The doctor said that we have to book an appointment in order to be given more information." Namjoon replied and lowered his head sighing.

"It's going to be okay, dont worry jimin, you are going to be alright. We are going to help you." Said yoongi, rubbing the youngers back.
-----
After 2 months of taking medication, things were better.

Jimin was gaining back his happiness and was more active.

--
They were having a concert in Seoul and hobi asked jimin :" Are you happy that you're back?" and jimin replied :"I couldn't be happier, hyung" and gave him a wide smile.