taehyung- stabbed

3rd person's POV:

BTS were on a world tour (all countries included 😌). Currently, they were in Los Angeles,  soon to leave for Germany.

It was their last show in LA, and everyone was excited but wanted to stay with AMRY a little longer...

"So, one more time and we are readyyyy" said Namjoon as he walked ti the speaker.

They had almost finished their today's practice and they all did well.

"Who is excited for tomorrow??" Asked Seokjin as he just wanted to see his dongseangs happily running in the room and yelling.

"Meeee" sais Taehyung and Hobi.

"Me toooo" replied Yoongi, who seemed to be really energetic today... he must have slept good.

"Me threeeee" said the maknae making the whole room laugh

"Yeahhh meeee" said jimin while drinking some water.

"I'm excited as well, but now, let's finish the last choreo..." namjoon said and turned on the music.

Soon, they had perfected the choreo and everyone was really pleased with their good job.

The members chatted a little before grabbing their bags and heading out of their practice room.

Then, the young men went to their hotel, everyone in his room.

-time skip, next morning-

Everyone woke up, then they ate breakfast and got ready for their last sound check in LA.

Once they were at the stadium, they took some pictures together and posted some others on Instagram and Twitter.

Soon it was afternoon and the concert started. "Heyy ARMYYYYYYY" Yelled jimin through the microphone, he seemed really excited.

And ARMY of course started saying his name and bomping up and down their ARMY bombs.

The purple ocean was really beautiful, everyone was really lucky to be a part of it and of course BTS, having all these people admire them.

/time skip after the concert, bcuz the author is tired to write more details about the concert 😅/

"And it is over, it was an other amazing concert I'm an other beautiful place. Tomorrow, we are flying to Germany, I'm so excited to have a concert there! See y'all at the airport tomorrow"

That was Namjoon's story on Instagram.

He wasn't the only one excited tho... every time they went on a tour they were all excited. This time it was different. They were going to a world tour, not only some counties... ALL the countries. That meant that ARMYs from all over the world could see their fav idols preforming in their country!

The next morning, once everyone was at the airport, they got out of their car and started walking in.

A lot of people were there and of course paparazzi and ARMY yelling and taking pictures of them.

That made Taehyung nervous. Yes, he was used to it, but all these cameras pouting at you, saying your name, the flash and the fans...

As the lights of the millions cameras were disturbing their vision, Taehyung didn't see the man running towards him.

"Ugh!" He yelled in pain as he felt a sharp object touching his stomach.

!mentions of blood in the following part, if you don't feel comfortable or you feel discussed skip this part!

He looked down to his stomach shocked to see his white t-shirt covered in red liquid.

"Hyung!" Taehyung yelled at Namjoon who was right in front of him.

He needed help, he was in pain.

Namjoon turned his head and saw Taehyung. He immediately called for help and told the others what happened.

Some staff members took Taehyung to the nurse's office to take car of his deep wound.

"We should take him to the hospital" said the nurse following the staff members to the airport's ambulance.

Namjoon went with him and held his hand to comfort the younger which seemed to be crying.

Once they were at the hospital, Taehyung was taken to take a surgery, to sew up his lower part of tummy (I hope you understand what I wanna day here...)

Everyone was really nervous about his condition. When he was finally released from the surgery room, a doctor told the members that they could see their member.

Taehyung was sleeping.

His face looked really pale and he had tunes connected to his arms. Jungkook and Hobi teared up, as the others tried to keep their tears back.

They stayed at the hospital until Taehyung woke up.

Their tour dates were changes so Taehyung could recover.

After that, the company set more security guards for the group so everyone could travel more safely.

_____
Hello everyone, do you like the book so far?

What should I write about Jungkook?

Requests are open for everyone who has an idea, don't worry i will try to replay to most of your requests.

Good night everyone and thank you for reading this book.