75

In the end, young people’s bodies are durable and can withstand the toss.

    Coupled with the best medical care, Ge Xiu’s injuries recovered quickly. Although Admiral Drost still hoped that he would go recover for a while at home, but under Ge Xiu’s strong request, he finally relented and reluctantly agreed to let him enroll at the planned time.

    ——On the premise of wearing a medical wristband, of course.

    School day was coming soon.

    Ge Xiu did not take the hover train to the Mecha Academy.

    He was driven to the academy by the Drost family’s housekeeper, and because of a lot of necessary formalities to go through, he was absent on the opening ceremony.

    Under the arrangement of Admiral Drost, Ge Xiu successfully made a department transfer and was directly transferred to the second year of the Mecha Driving Department.

    Since there is no going to the lower year, the requirements would naturally increase greatly.

    His academic tasks this year will be twice as heavy as others, and he must pass the end-of-year test in order to continue staying in the mecha driving department, otherwise he would be transferred back to his original department.

    Ge Xiu had no problem with this.

    After everything was completed, the assistant robot took him to a path that was completely opposite to the direction of the Mecha Maintenance Department—

    in the end of his line of sight there stood a huge black building.

    There was the heart of the Federation’s famous Mecha Academy, and it was the top goal everyone who dreamed of becoming a Mecha pilot had.

    The black door sensed that there was a person coming and slowly opened to both sides.

    The area inside was astonishingly vast, one almost couldn’t see the end of it with their eyes. It was completely covered by solid black metal, which brought a low-key cold and heavy beauty.

    On the front there seemed to be a ring field for mecha training.

    Dozens of young teenagers lined up on the edge of the ring field, all seeming to be quietly waiting for something.

    Ge Xiu raised his eyebrows with a bit of surprise.

    He originally thought that his first contact with mechas would be a theoretical course, but he didn’t expect… it would be a practical course?

    Standing in front of the team is the class instructor who taught basic knowledge. He was a tall middle-aged man with a vicissitudes of life engraved on his serious face. A deep scar run from the side of his ear to the bridge of his nose.

    He waved at Ge Xiu: “You came just in time.”

    Ge Xiu walked closer.

    Only then did he see that at the front of the queue, several youths who looked more youthful seemed to be lining up to do something.

    The instructor pointed to the end of the team:

    “Go there.”

    Ge Xiu calmly glanced at the front of the group—there seemed to be something flashing with a slight blue light, and the surrounding metal surface was plated with a layer of light blue colour which looked a bit strange.

    He took back his gaze and walked to the end of the line.

    In this world, the secrecy of the structure and operation principle of the mecha was extremely well done, and it was rather difficult to find any useful information on the Internet.