111

These photos caused a commotion on the Internet.

    How could a little-known star that was hidden by his own company, full of black material, suddenly return to everyone’s attention without warning, and it was still in a veteran variety show with high viewings. Not only that, but he also got several hot searches to whitewash his black history in one fell swoop.

    People’s associative ability were at its peak at this moment and all the unreasonable things that happened before seemed to have an answer.

   How did he make a comeback? How did he get such good resources? How many times had he been on the hot search?

    Of course it’s thanks to unspoken rules!

    How could he be whitewashed so quickly, why has he been consistently forwarded by the marketing account? That was naturally the power of water army and capital behind him.

    More importantly, who was Zuo Yan? He was someone who sat on hundreds of billions of assets and controlled Zuo’s business empire, a real tycoon with an air of mystery, coupled with his cold and handsome face, he became an unreachable existence.

    This incident instantly overwhelmed the social network and Weibo collapsed three times within half an hour.

    These few photos fired up a shocking and terrifying heat in an instant, causing the entire network to quiver in the huge waves.

    All qualified netizens in the new era almost had a microscope on person, and they quickly enlarged and read the content on the stack of papers in the pixel-blurred photo.

    Although it was still a little blurry after zooming in, if one looked closely, the work “keeping” could be vaguely recognized.

    So Weibo crashed again.

    The programmer had to work overtime again and fix it overnight.

    This incident set off a thousand waves, and almost the entirety of related industries had been impacted.

    At the same time, an insider broke the news again that Lu Nan participated in the series IP produced by Zuo’s Entertainment Company. Although the role was not big, it was still not a resource that he could get as an inferior celebrity.

    Once again, the nurturing rumours were confirmed.

    Black fans, who had been gradually subsiding before, regained their spirits again, and jumped out with a smug look to show off the accuracy of their vision. The fan group that was not very stable also turned to the black on a large scale, and countless questions and insulting dirty words flooded the skies.

    The black material that had a tendency to surface was once again wildly exposed and reprinted, even with a lot of misleading content added, seven points false and three points true.

    Lu Nan returned to the point of being reviled by thousands of people almost in an instant.

    At this juncture, the video of his previous interview was dug up again.

    In the video, the handsome young man’s eyes were full of laziness and leisure. He frowned, looked in the direction of the camera and asked without changing his face: “Who is Zuo Yan?”

    The more one tries to hide the more is exposed!

    Skilled liar!

    The online craze was getting more and more intense.

    As Lu Nan’s manager, Li Jie was overwhelmed. She started to use all her resources and contacts to try to suppress this matter. Although all the company’s resources were mobilized along with her, once this matter was linked to Zuo Yan’s name, it became very complicated. People’s attention and enthusiasm for him couldn’t be eliminated and channeled by any water army nor any rhythm.