84

Ge Xiu came to the door of Haines’ residence with a sullen face.

    The robot on the side floated over, the blue light swept across his face, an electronically synthesised sweet and gentle voice sounded: “Identity confirmed. Welcome, Mr. Drost.”

    The dark door slowly opened in front of him.

    Ge Xiu: “…”

    So when did this guy collect his face information?

    He took a deep breath and walked into the building following the memory of his last visit.

    The lights in the long corridors were lit up one by one, the metal door sensed a person coming and opened to two sides.

    The training ground was still as huge as the last time. The lights above his head fell on the cold metal ground and countless firearms for training glinting with silver light. It gave a deserted feeling.

    Ge Xiu looked around—the entire training ground was empty.

    A low male voice came from above his head:

    “Looks like you have found a way in by yourself.”

    Ge Xiu raised his head and looked in the direction of the voice.

    He saw Haines standing in the observation deck on the second floor of the training ground, leaning against the railing in a relaxed posture, holding a white porcelain coffee cup in his hand, looking down at him with a smile.

    He was wearing a light gray cashmere sweater and black trousers. It was a more loose-fitting and casual style, which softened the ruthless bloodthirsty killing aura on his body to the greatest extent, and further highlighted his height, long legs and superior figure.

    “Of course.” Ge Xiu said blankly: “After all, the door opened as soon as I stood in front of it.”

    Haines walked down the stairs and stood in front of him.

    He calmly took a sip of coffee from the cup: “I thought you would like to be able to come in and practice anytime.”

    Ge Xiu thought about the possibility for two seconds.

    Well, he did like this thought a little.

    Okay then.

    So, Ge Xiu with reluctance decided not to continue to entangle on this topic, but directly threw his communicator in Haines’ hands.

    Haines caught the communicator thrown by Ge Xiu.

    He put the cup of coffee on the table beside him, raised his eyebrows with interest, and then lowered his head to carefully examine the lit up interface of the communicator in his hand.

    “This art is very good, and the expression of the characters is well captured, but the pose is a bit difficult and it may be difficult for normal humans do it.”

    He commented very eloquently.

    Ge Xiu: “…”

    Haines seemed to have noticed Ge Xiu’s murderous expression and put down the communicator in his hand. He raised his head and asked with concern:

    “What’s wrong?”

    Ge Xiu narrowed his eyes dangerously: “I don’t think I need to answer this question.”

    “Do you mean about the previous post?” Haines’ lips curled slightly, and the expression on his face did not seem to be fake: “I know you don’t like being treated as a possession, so I didn’t mention our engagement, just described the state of our relationship…after all, I’m really pursuing you right now, aren’t I?”