❪ 𝟬𝟮𝟵 ❫

˚ ༘✶₊˚.                         ⊹ ˚ .  SECOND ACT
❪       TWENTY-NINE    ♥︎    ₊˚༢࿐
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

  SECOND ACT❪       TWENTY-NINE    ♥︎    ₊˚༢࿐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( slight smut )

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐄 stepped out of the Maze, she had never felt more content then she was right now, sitting in the backseat of the Right Arm's truck, a small smile on her face as she rested her head against Frypan's shoulder tiredly, relived. Sonya and Harriet spoke about the things they did to WICKED's compounds throughout the area, how many immunes they've saved, how they plan to move out to a Safe Haven soon.

     The main base they pulled into was secured around mountains, tents and soldiers, women and children, people of all ages gathered together. They grew fresh vegetables that they began to store for the journal, people running around gathering supplies. Teddy looked onward, scanning the faces as they drove past.

The cars rolled to a stop on the hill and everyone quickly scrambled out and gathered together behind Harriet, who lead them down the path.

"They've been planning this for over a year now, this is all for us," She informs. Mae assumed she meant immunes from the way Brenda shifted.

"Are you okay?" Mae asked, glancing down at her covered ankle and back up at the brunette, "Maybe we should━"

"I'm fine," Brenda forced a smile on her pale blue lips. Mae frowned, nodding.

"You guys are lucky you found us when you did," Sonya continued, "We're moving out at first light," She turned her attention to a soldier with a strapped gun, "Where's Vince?"

"Somewhere over there, I think."

"Who's Vince?" Thomas asked.

"He's the one who decides if you get to stay," Harriet firmed, a small smile on her lips.

To that, Mae gave Teddy's hand a gentle squeeze.

     "I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an Army?" Minho questioned.

     "Yeah, we were," replied an older man stepping out of a tent, his long hair pushed back and his breaded face tugged down into a firm frown, examining the group, "This is all that's left of us. A lot of good people died getting us this fair," His eyes land on Harriet, "Who are they?"

     "They're immunes," She replies, "Caught them climbing up the mountain."

     "Did you check them?"

     "I know this guy, Aris," She motioned, "I trust him."

     "Well, I don't," Vince says, "Check 'em."