Room tour

Hey so like idek at this point but we still love her <3

The two boys were always close but probably no one could guess what goes on in the middle of the night, they had been doing this for a couple nights now .

Waiting for everyone to fall asleep so they could have a hookup in the middle of the night and act like nothing happened to the other boys in their room.

At some point on one of the nights Tyler had woken up and noticed both of them had disappeared and got up to look for them he walked around for a little bit and made the mistake of gong in the bathroom where he had heard noises and caught them red handed with ollie on the sink counter and alan in the middle of his legs and his hands up the others shirt in the middle of a make out sesh so they had to explain that they did this with each other .

Tyler had asked if they were dating but both boys hadn't spoken about that yet so they just both said that they weren't together which just made Tyler even more confused since he couldn't grasp the concept of friends with benefits .

But both the boys wanted something from the other they felt safe and comforted when they were around each other but they don't know what they would do about it so they just kept going along with each other weather that be cuddling as a joke in front of the boys which only Tyler knew it wasn't or having a full on make out in the bathroom they just really didn't want to be separated .

Well ollie had fucked that up since he was messing around too much and ended up jumping from bed to bed falling off at the end and hurting him self so the teachers decided to put him in his own room because they had just enough of him .

The boy looked really sad re packing his stuff and moving to the last room on the corridor you could see his head bopping up and down as he moved just moping around , alan had though of something though now that ollie had his own room and it was only down the corridor he could just sneak into his room instead of going to the toilets but there was only one problem though , to go to Ollie's room he would have to sneak past a teachers room who's door was always open .

After a healthy amount of consideration he told ollie to walk past to go to the bathroom but instead go to get alan and walk past him together so that even if he was awake he would only see ollie . They both thought they were geniuses after making a plan like that but now it was time for them to wait and listen .

___________time skip ___________
They passed the room with ease and the teacher was passed out on his bed . As soon as ollie closed the door alan pinned him up against the wall kissing him with his hands on the taller boys waist and his arms around Alan's neck .

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||\||||
Yuh it's me nd I'm tired
620 words

                                             <3