"You have to be quiet"

Hey so new post 🥳🥳 and she's back again

Alans POV :

I had gotten him to submit . He was below me ,breathless and just like that I was starstruck him looking at me with a coy grin his eyes trained on mine . The lights outside reflecting off his eyes I could feel his breathe on my neck as I was kissing his .the combination of a cold night and his warm body made me want to be even closer to him .

The night started slow but I could care less now I wanted more I needed more too now that I have seen him in this way I can't turn back it's burned in my mind .I love when he's around me ,when he's touching me ,when he's focusing on me only it's a different kind of rush it's just so hard to describe the feeling into words.

I see he's starting to get impatient he's shifting around and I can feel his hard on so I get off the boy and lie down on my back he looked at me with a shade of tomato knowing what me moving meant .

Slowly he got up on his knees and crawled over next to the middle of the other boys stomach he stared at him while getting on . The dark haired boy instinctively grabbed his hips pulling him down just abit .Ollie felt his face heat up more than before if possible as he could feel something poking his ass knowing Alan didn't have a belt on . He stated moving and shifting about to relieve the pair of them soon the room was filled with nothing but loud breathing and movement of fabric the faster they moved the louder it got from breathing to groaning to the point Ollie was moaning his name .

Alan noticed the light under the door turn on and pushed Ollie onto the bed pulling the cover over us at the same time as always the other boy looked confused and angry considering he was getting close but before he could speak Alan put his hand over his mouth bent his head down a-bit and whispered in his ear .
"You have to be quiet "
Just as he said that a door closed in the corridor and the sound of footsteps flooded the corridor both of them look at each other praying he doesn't come in to check up the tension in the air was making it hard to breathe .
Another door closed the silence was loud as they relaxed into each other after such a close call .

They snuck past the teachers room again with the same tactic as before , as they were reaching Alan's room along with the other boys Ollie got a goodnight kiss and whisperd
" always gotta kiss the boys goodnight "
And kissed him again longer even pushing him into the wall again and then stopped turned and opend the door whisperd good night with a smile as he shut the door .

Ollie was confused and was annoyed he left so abruptly and already started missing him but there was nothing he could do now and he was getting tired anyway so he decided it was time to turn in but as he was getting under the covers he realised he was still hard from earlier and blushed and the memory of being all over the other boy who was at the same lying awake also recalling the heated moment .

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hey so this isn't much of a cliffhanger your in luck
And apologies for not posting recently
I hope you enjoyed this chapter .