Chapter 1 - Discovery

A girl with orange hair and green eyes is sitting on her bridge, looking at the same wall of rock that encased her in this hidden dockyard. She was reading a book called, "The Story of the Roman Empire." All she had to entertain herself was a library in her Captain's quarters and the books in the common areas.

Blitzkrieg: This is a nice book.

Meanwhile - Outside the island

???: Take this Tirpitz!

Tirpitz: Come at me, Enterprise!

Enterprise: Cleveland, are you ok.

Cleveland: Yea. We're holding out, but we won't be able to last any longer.

Enterprise: Alright. Sees opening in the nearby island. Everyone! Pop smoke and follow me.

Tirpitz: You can't run, Prinz Eugen, Z23, follow them. Don't let them escape.

Prinz Eugen and Z23 fired shells through the smoke and when they reached the other side of the smoke screen and found that Azur Lane's fleet was gone. Tirpitz and her fleet left the battle thinking they had fled. But, in reality, they had found something inside the island that they were trapped in.

Enterprise: The entrance is sealed. How are we going to get out now?

Cleveland: Guys, I found something.

Enterprise: What is it?

They turned the corner to see what Cleveland was looking at to see a vault door was slightly open with the Iron Blood symbol on it.

Hornet: Is this an Iron Blood facility?

Enterprise: I don't know. But why would it be all the way out here?

Arizona: Well we aren't going to find out anything if we keep standing here.

Hornet: You're right, let's go see what's inside.

The ship girls walked through the halls until they reached the shipyard. They were all stunned to see such a ship sitting in front of them.

Cleveland: That ship is massive!!

Hornet: Look at the flag! That's Iron Blood's flag!

Enterprise: We'll split up, Cleveland and Arizona will go check the right side. Me and Hornet will check the left side, we'll meet up at the end to investigate the ship.

Everyone: Right!

The ship girls split up to check the dockyards. Cleveland and Arizona make their way into a sort of control room to find that all of the files were burned or destroyed.

Arizona: Was someone trying to hide this ship?

Cleveland: I don't know, it seems they left in a hurry as well.

With Enterprise and Hornet, they walked their way down to the blocked entrance.

Hornet: Look at these, these are remnants of explosives.

Enterprise: Why wouldn't they want this ship in their fleet, why'd they seal it up. Let's make our way back to the meeting point.

The ship girls all made it back to the meeting point.

Enterprise: What'd you guys find?

Cleveland: Nothing but a bunch of burnt files. How about you?

Enterprise: We found remnants of explosives on the rocks sealing this shipyard. Whatever their intentions were, they were clearly making sure they left nothing behind.