Chapter 11 - Orochi

The ship girls have all returned to their respective bases. Blitzkrieg and Observer are seen awaiting the arrival of someone.

Observer: You're late.

Kaga: I apologize. But, if I really go through with this, will my dear one-sama come back to me, will Amagi really be returned to us.

Observer: Yes, everything you ask will be fulfilled if you complete our deal.

Kaga: Then, I will go and convince Nagato to go forward with Project Orochi.

Kaga left the room and went to Nagato to convince her to continue the project.

Meanwhile - Iron Blood Base

Prinz Eugen and Z23 are standing in Bismarck's office. Tirpitz and FDG were also there. Their expressions were ones of distress.

Bismarck: Can you repeat what you just said? I don't think I heard it right.

Prinz Eugen: Kommandant, while on our patrol, we heard large amounts of gunfire coming from somewhere in the ice fields. When we investigated, we found Javelin and Laffey were taking fire from someone. When we looked to see who it was, we found that it was Blitzkrieg. She was with Observer. When Graf Spee tried to approach Blitzkrieg, she fired on Spee. She glanced at us, that was when we saw her yellow, siren-like eyes. We quickly grabbed Spee and fled.

FDG: Ohh Big Schwester, what has happened to you?

Tirpitz: Are you sure?

Bismarck: Sadly, what they said is true. The shell holes in Graf Spee's hull are the exact diameter of our Big Schwester's guns. There is no doubt, it's her.

Tirpitz: Punches wall. Then how can we save her!

Bismarck: We'll ask Sakura Empire about this. Maybe they know something that we don't.

Back at Sakura Empire

Kaga: What do you mean we can't continue the project?!

Nagato: It is simply too risky for us to continue. First, you need to tell me the truth. What is Project Orochi?

Kaga: It is the project that will win us the war.

Nagato: That's not good enough.

Kaga: Fine, just cancel the project. I don't care. Leaves the room

Nagato: Sigh, what am I gonna do with you?

The radio light turns on

Nagato: Who could that be?

Bismarck: (Over Radio) Nagato, it's been a while.

Nagato: It has been. How are you?

Bismarck: A little distressed. Anyways, I need to know if you know anything about my Big Schwester appearing in the Siren Mirror Sea during your ambush.

Nagato: Yes, she did appear during the attack. She only attacked Azur Lane, and left us alone.

Bismarck: Mmmhhh. That is interesting. I would like to visit and ask those that were present personally. If you don't mind.

Nagato: Not at all. After all, I understand how you feel.

Bismarck: Thank you.

Back with Kaga in the hidden shipyards.

Kaga: Is the ship already complete?

Observer: Yes, it is more than sufficient to complete our goals. We can start at any time.

Kaga: Then we'll start now.

Observer: Wise choice.

The island began to shake. Orochi began to activate and burst out into the open ocean. Blitzkrieg sailing right beside Orochi with her ship summoned. Blitzkrieg fired on the base's port in an attempt to slow down pursuit.

Zuikaku: What is that?!

Shokaku: What?! Isn't that the ship that Iron Blood is looking for?!

Hiryu: Hurry you two, we need to put out the fires.

Zuikaku: Right.

Timeskip - 1 hour later.

The Iron Blood fleet has arrived to see the ship girls of Sakura Empire running around and organizing fleets. Bismarck walked up to Soryu.

Bismarck: What is going on?!

Soryu: Kaga has gone AWOL and activated project Orochi. I can't believe that she and Akagi were working with Observer the whole time.

Bismarck: So Orochi was all planned by the Sirens and they used us to complete it.

Soryu: Sadly yes.

Bismarck: Is there anything else?

Zuikaku: Yes, me and my sister saw that the ship that you're looking for was escorting Orochi.

Bismarck: Wait, you mean Big Schwester!

Zuikaku: Yes, she's the one who destroyed our base.

Bismarck: Grabs Zuikaku's shoulders. Where'd they go? What direction? Shakes violently.

Zuikaku: She...went...towards...the....Azur...Lane....Base

Bismarck: Stops shaking. Thank you.

Bismarck rallied her fleet and headed towards the Azur Lane base.

Zuikaku: I feel sick.

Soryu: Come with me. I think you need to lie down after that.

Meanwhile at Azur Lane

A meeting was currently in session to discuss what had happened in the mirror sea.

Sarah: This is bad. Now that we know the situation of Blitzkrieg. No doubt we are to blame for this.

Hornet: No, it's my fault. I let her attend that meeting.

Enterprise: It's everyone's fault. But now we need to formulate plans to save her.

The radio started playing audio.

Nagato: (Over Radio) This is Nagato. Commander Sarah, do you read?

Sarah: This is Commander Sarah, what is it Nagato? Asking for our surrender?

Nagato: Quite the opposite in fact. Kaga has gone AWOL and has activated project Orochi. We have also learned that Akagi and Kaga were in league with Observer the whole time. Orochi is on its way to your base with Blitzkrieg acting as its escort. Kaga is also with them. I offer a truce between our two factions. We will discuss what happens to this truce after we defeat the Orochi.

Sarah: Agreed.

The conversation could be heard by everyone in the room.

Sarah: I need everyone to intercept the Orochi.

Everyone: Hai.

The ship girls of Azur Lane gathered and moved to intercept Orochi and Blitzkrieg. All of them hoping to save Blitzkrieg and stop Orochi. The ship girls were all converging on Orochi and her escorts. The deciding battle is starting