Chapter 14 - Finale

At the site of the battle, Azur lane and the Siren fleet are fighting it out.

Observer: It's time for you to finally die Gray Ghost.

Enterprise: We will see.

The humanoid sirens went head to head with the lead ships of Azur Lane. The loud whistle of shells began to overpower the rest of the sounds. The shells could be heard as they broke the sound barrier time and time again. All of Azur lane stopped what they were doing and looked up. They looked up to see 16 shells screaming towards them from the sky above.

Bismarck: Watch out!

The ship girls dodged the incoming shells. The shells sent water columns as high as 20 ft.

Prinz Eugen: Where did that come from?!

Graf Spee: Look! Over there!

The ship girls as well as some of the humanoid sirens looked to where Graf Spee was pointing. The ship girls looked with horror at the approaching ship.

Tirpitz: It's big schwester!

FDG: How terrible timing she has.

Purifier: So the Empress finally let her pet join the fight.

Tester: It would seem so.

Blitzkrieg's ship lit up with muzzle flash. A second later, it was followed by the thunderous sound of the muzzle blast. Blitzkrieg fired every forward-facing gun she had at the Azur Lane fleet.

Meanwhile - With the Repair Ships

Akashi: What are we going to do Nya?! Our plan is in shambles Nya.

Vestal: Calm down. We just need to get this liquid at Blitz's location and have her inhale it.

Akashi: But how nya?!

Vestal looked around for an answer. Her view strained to find something on the decks of the two repair ships that could work. The answer came to her when she saw an unfinished shell on her deck

Vestal: YES! This is the answer.

Akashi: What is that Nya?

Vestal: It is a proximity shell that I have been working on. It just needs a warhead. Here, give me the sedative.

Akashi: Hands over the sedative. Is this going to work? Nya.

Vestal: Yes, I just need to get Cleveland over here.

Akashi: Why? Nya.

Vestal: This is a 5 inch shell. Cleveland is one of the only ships that I know can make this shot. It has to be relatively close, so we need to do our best.

Akashi: Ok nya.

At the battle

Shells kept coming from Blitzkrieg as the ship girls avoided them to the best of their abilities.

Vestal: (Over Radio) Cleveland, we need you to meet up with us.

Cleveland: Why?

Vestal: Just get over here now!

Cleveland: Hai Hai

Cleveland sped towards the repair ships.

Cleveland: What did you need me for?

Vestal: Here take this. Hands Cleveland the shell.

Cleveland: A 5 inch shell?!

Vestal: This is a prototype proximity shell. It is filled with the sedative for Blitzkrieg. I need you to get closer to Blitzkrieg and shoot this at her. It should detonate when close to her and release the sedative, causing her to go unconscious.