Chapter 8 - Control

It has been a day since Blitz's capture by Azur Lane. Since then, the Cloak and Dagger operations have already happened. Currently, the rescue fleet is currently returning to the Azur lane base.

Blitz: Hornet! What were y'all doing?

Hornet: We just went to go and rescue Sheffield and Edinburgh. We even brought back Akashi.

Blitz: Akashi?

Hornet: Ohh. She's a Sakura Empire repair ship that fled with the others.

Blitz: I see.

Hornet: Did Enterprise remove your bodyguards?

Blitz: Yes.

Hornet: That's good. Hey, do you want to join us for the meeting?

Blitz: Sure. Lead the way.

Blitz and Hornet made their way to the meeting room to see that everyone had already gathered there.

Enterprise: I see you brought Blitz with you.

Hornet: Yes, she wanted to see what you brought back.

QE: Good, now we can ask her if Iron Blood has had any involvement with this Black Cube.

Sarah: Alright, now that everyone is here, let's start the meeting. Shall we begin. Sheffield, what did you see at the Sakura Empire base.

Sheffield: During our mission, me and Edinburgh discovered that Akagi and Kaga were in league with Observer. They were building a massive siren ship.

Sarah: That is worrying. Akashi, do you know anything about this?

Akashi: No na. They were about to kill me Na. It seems Akagi and Kaga are hiding this from the rest of Sakura Empire Na.

Sarah: I see. Blitz, do you know if Iron Blood has any involvement in this.

Blitz: The only thing I know is that we were supplying them with resources, but we haven't been told what the project was. Only that it was a ship that could win the war. That is what my little sister said when I asked her about it.

QE: So even Iron Blood is in the dark about this.

The black wisdom cube began to reach out to Blitzkrieg's mind. Blitzkrieg edged closer to the balck cube and touched it.

Enterprise: What are you doing Blitzkrieg?

Blitzkrieg didn't answer. When she touched it, the world became blank, filled only with darkness. She regained her vision to see that she was in a throne room. She looked to the throne and saw a humanoid siren sitting there, staring at her.

???: We finally meet face to face. Bare witness to your new master, dear Blitzkrieg.

Blitz: Who are you?

Arbiter Empress III: My name is Arbiter Empress III, the queen of the sirens. I have come to lay claim to you. You shall become my very own instrument of death.

Blitz: Like hell I will.

Arbiter Empress III: Ohhh, my dear Blitzy. You don't have a choice.

The Empress held out her hand and a black and purple wisdom cube appeared. The cube began to glow brightly, filling the room. When the light died down, the Empress was gone. Blitz looked around, until she heard the Empress's voice in her ear. She turned and the Empress thrusted the black and purple wisdom cube into Blitz' chest. Blitz then fell limp, her eyes were filled with code.

Empress: You are finally mine. Now it is time for you to return to your world.

Back in reality

Blitzkrieg was lying on a medical bed with Vestal and Akashi watching her. Blitzkrieg sat up in the bed and began to move off of it.

Vestal: Hey wait. You're still hurt.

Blitzkrieg opened her eyes to look at Vestal. Her expression was blank, filled with absolutely no emotion. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow.

Akashi: Sensing the danger. Vestal! Get away from her. NOW!

Vestal quickly backed up having heard Akashi's warning. Vestal then noticed the eyes.

Vestal: We need to get word to the Admiral.

Akashi: On it.

A blast rocked the base. The alarms sounded and the explosions kept coming.

Meanwhile at the meeting room.

Sarah: We're under attack.

Enterprise: We're on it.

Before the girls could summon their riggings. Purifier burst through the wall and stole the black mental cube.

QE: After her!

Another explosion rocked the base. Sarah looked out of the newly made hole to see Omitter and Tester leaving through another hole made in the medical facility.

Sarah: They've got Blitzkrieg!

Hornet: What!

Akashi: Burst through doors. I see you already know what has happened Na.

The ship girls were too slow to respond due to the sudden attack. The humanoid sirens have already escaped through a portal before they could retaliate.

At the Siren Throne World

A portal opened and out came Omitter, Tester, Purifier, and Observer. Omitter was carrying Blitzkrieg with the help of Tester.

Omitter: Christ! She's heavy.

Observer: Well, she is a super heavy battleship type.

Purifier: Shut it. You didn't do anything! You just observed like you always do!

Observer: Well. that is my job. And be quiet, we need to bring her to the queen.

Purifier: Somewhat annoyed. Hai Hai.

The 4 sirens with Blitzkrieg in tow entered the throne room.

Empress: I understand you brought my new pet.

Observer: Of course my queen.

Empress: Bring her forward.

Tester and Omitter put down Blitzkrieg in front of the Empress and backed away.

Empress: Stand, my weapon.

Blitzkrieg stood

Empress: You will go with Observer and follow her every command. But you will prioritize my orders over everyone.

Blitzkrieg: As you wish, my queen.

Empress: Good. Now go and Observer, take care of my new pet.

Observer: As you wish my queen.