Character description

NAME- Jenna

AGE- 17

DESCRIPTION- She has long black hair. Pale skin a deep blue eyes. Used to be the shy reserved girl but after her wolf came out she has turned into a typical teen bad girl. She is a triplet to Sophie and Harry. Loved by all the pack and dreams of meeting her mate.

SENT- Raspberries and Cream

PARENTS- Yasmine and Adam

NAME- Sophie

AGE- 17

DESCRIPTION- Long black hair. Pale skin but Green eyes. Used to be the same as Jenna but again when her wolf came out she changed. She is a triplet to Jenna and Harry. All the pack love her. She doesn't want a mate as they will just tell her what to do.

SENT- Strawberries and Cream

PARENTS- Yasmine and Adam

NAME- Harry

AGE- 17

DESCRIPTION- Tall and muscular. Shaggy blond hair. Electric blue/green eyes. Always been an outgoing bad boy. Future beta of the pack. Triplet to Jenna and Sophie. Wants to meet his mate so he can treat her like a princess.

SENT- Pinecones and Wood(may not sound nice but to a wolf it is)

PARENTS- Yasmine and Adam

NAME- Gabby

AGE- 15

DESCRIPTION- Looks a lot like Jenna and Sophie with the long black hair and pale skin but has the same electric blue/green eyes as Harry. Slightly shorter than The two girs. Doesn't really care about mates but will love them when she finds them. Hasn't shifted yet but still stronger than a regular 15 year old. Cant wait too shift and be like the others. Twin of Jack.

SENT- Snow

PARENTS- Yasmine and Adam

NAME- Jack

AGE- 15

DESCRIPTION- Tall and muscular. Short blond hair and green eyes. All out bad boy wolf. Who is just waiting to shift in a years time. Acts a lot like Harry. Doesn't want a mate just like Sophie. He wants to chose who he will be with but knows when he meets her he'll change his mind. Twin to Gabby

SENT- Lime and Lemon

PARENTS- Yasmine and Adam

NAME- Henry

AGE- 11

DESCRIPTION- Quite tall for his age and more muscle then any normal 11 year old. Not quite a bad boy yet but will be after he shifts for definite. He has never really thought about mates. He dosnt have a twin or a triplet its just him.

SENT-Coconut and Grass

PARENTS- Yasmine and Adam

NAME- Bella

AGE- 17

DESCRIPTION- Shoulder length wavy red hair. Big brown eyes. Tall and slim. Bubbly like her mum(lisa). Outgoing but not a bad girl like Jenna and Sophia. Has a sister and brother(Jessie and Cameron). Never afraid to tell others how he feels. Is like Jenna and dreams of meeting her mate so she can be treated like a princess.

SENT- Wood and Fire

PARENTS- Keegan and Lisa

NAME- Cameron

AGE- 16

DESCRIPTION- Typical bad boy alpha. Protective over all the girls and even the boys. Looks like his dad(Keegan) Shaggy chocolate brown hair. Tall and muscular. Wants his mate so she can lead as Luna along side him. Has big brown eyes like Bella. Has two sisters(Bella and Jessie)

SENT- Smoke and Wood

PARENTS- Keegan and Lisa

NAME- Jessie

AGE- 13

DESCRIPTION- Long wavy redish brown hair. Big green eyes. She loves being in Henrys company. May be young but is very outgoing and will be just like Bella when she grows up. Wants to shift and be able to run with the others instead of on their back. Has a sister and brother(Bella and Cameron)

SENT- Sweets and Berry's

PARENTS- Keegan and Lisa

NAME- Kallie

AGE- 17

DESCRIPTION- Looks like an angle. Long straight blond hair. Skin that's almost white. Big red lips and the most beautiful smile. Tall and thin but still got enough muscle to be stronger than a human girl. She is an only child but as there are so many others it doesn't seem that way.

SENT- Soil and Trees

PARENTS- Lucy and Jhona

NAME- Jason

AGE- 17

DESCRIPTION- Shaggy black hair, deep tan and big blue eyes. Going to be third in command along with his twin brother Jamie. He's a typical teenager.

SENT- Sea and Sand

PARENTS- Holly and Paul

NAME- Jamie

AGE- 17

DESCRIPTION- Shaggy black hair, deep tan and big blue eyes. Going to be third in command along with his twin brother Jamie. He's a typical teenager.

SENT- Spices

PaRENTS- Holly and Paul

NAME- Jace

AGE- 18

DESCRIPTION- Shaggy sandy coloured hair. Hazel eyes and a deep tan. Tall and muscular. Hates his mum as she left him when he was born. He's ashamed of his dad because of what he did to Yasmine. They are close but he will never treat his mate the same way. He remembers the Christmas Day when he met everyone his dad used to know.

SENT- Sugar and Honey

PARENTS- Shane and Taliya

Ok this is just to give you an idea of the children.