Pain

Jace's pov

It was early when i woke up and Jenna was still fast asleep next to me. I wanted to go speek to my dad so i got up and slipped on a shirt and walked out of the room. I ran out to the lake where i had told dad to meet me. He was sat there with Nina and Bonnie.

"Hi guys" I said.

"Shane" Dad said. I sat down beside Bonnie. "Why did you want to talk son".

"Private dad, just you and me" I told him. Nina and Bonnie left us alone. "I want to meet my mum".

"Jace, you know that isn't posible, i don't know where she is" Dad told me.

"What if i told you i knew where she was dad" I said.

"I'd still say no, she's irrisbonsible, lazy and-".

"DAD STOP THATS MY MUM AND I'VE NEVER MET HER" I yelled. How could he stand here and slate her off right infront of me knowing i don't know if its the truth or not.

"I KNOW WHAT SHE IS LIKE. I LEFT MY MATE FOR HER AND THEN YOUR MOTHER LEFT ME" dad yelled back.

"I WANT TO MEET MY MOTHER" I growled.

"NO JACE" dad yelled.

"WHY" i yelled back at him.

"I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR PEOPLE LIKE HER, EVER" he growled.

"WHAT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU" I yelled with so much force.

"What do you mean people like me'' dad questined.

"You left your mate and she left hers. Yor exactly the same but you have no objections to me being near you" I explained.

"Jace i didn't know thats how you felt about me" Dad said sadly.

"Well it is dad. It's been like that for a while. Nina's nice but she will never be my mum" I said feeling horrible. Nina has been in my life since i was about 9-10 but i can't ever get over the fact that she isn't my mum and never will be. I look nothing like her or Bonnie so people know we arn't blood related.

"Ok Jace, you can see your mother but i'm coming with you" Dad compromised.

"Deal" i was about to shake his hand before Jamie's voice boomed in my head

*JACE GET BACK HERE JENNA WOKE UP AND IS IN HISTERICS. SHE NEED YOU* Jamie screamed.

*I'm on my way* I told him. I ran all the way bck to the pack house.

"JACE" Jenna was screaming.

"JACE MAN SHE NEED'S YOU" Jason yelled. I ran into the room, but i was to late. The person who was holding her let go. Someone stuck a needle into her arm and she fell to the ground her eyes closing. Her head was about to hit the floor when I dived and grabbed her into my arms.

"What did you do to her" I whispered to the man who had injected her.

"There was nothing else to do, we don't know what happend to her. She could have killed herself if i didn't put her to sleep" The man told me "Please carry her to the infermary" I nodded and scooped her up and carried her there.

"Hello can you please help my mate" I told the nurse.

"Carlie help her" Cameron pleased. The thing that shocked me was, Cam had a little girl on his hip. She was looking at Jenna.

"Of course, bring her in here" The nurse, Carlie, said. I did as i as told and laid her down on the bed that Carlie instructed. "Now what happened". Jamie walked in.

"She broke down Carlie. Woke up and Jace wasn't in the room. I guess she thought he was dead like Sophie. We tryed to calm her down but nothing worked. The doctor had to inject her with wolfs bane t make her loose her wolf and go un contiouse" Jamie told her. They gave my mate wolfs bane. That could kill her. I looked at Jenna. Her skin even paler then normal, her silky black hair going in all directions.

"There is nothing i can do until the wolfs bane had worn of and she is contios again. I will however connect her to a life support hopping to make it where off quicker but it will still be about a week. That was alot of wolfs bane for such a small girl. Not enough to kill her or her wlf but enough to knock her out. Be patiant and i will do what i can" Carlie told us. She hooked Jen up to a life support and i sat down beside her and watched as her cheast lifted and fell as she breathed. Please be ok baby, please.

_______________________________________________________________________________

OK SO THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPER FOR YOU AMAZING READERS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK XX