Holliday Time

Nothing much was said after the announcement. Soon most of the pack went to their houses because it is only family that stays in the main house now. All us kids got up and went to the lounge. We just sat and talked.

"Jen are you going to be ok" Kallie asked.

"Want the truth" i asked.

"Yes" they all said.

"Then no i wont be, i never want to be in a room alone with him, we cant let Shane hurt mum again." I told them. They all just nodded. Keegan walked in.

"Jenna, can i have a word please" he said sternly. This wasn't my friends dad anymore, this was my Alpha.

"Yes Alpha" i said getting up and following him out of the lounge and up to his office.

"Jenna, i know he's your mate" Keegan said. He was now just Keegan, calm and cool.

"Umm yeah" I said.

"You don't want him" Keegan asked.

"No, he'll turn out like his dad, sorry Keegan" i told him.

"It's your choice Jen, just don't let your mum find out but if you do want him then tell her" Keegan told me and i agreed. "Oh and Jenna, tell the kids to start packing we are going to one of our mansions in Hawaii for a month." i jumped for joy. "Jenna, Jace is coming". I stopped but nodded. I walked out and back down to the lounge. When i told the guys we all screamed. Everyone ran to their rooms to pack. I got down my black suitcase. I threw in 5 pairs of flip flops, a pair of strappy sandals, 5 pairs of Hollister shorts, 5 pairs of Jack Wills shorts, 5 pairs of Superdry shorts, 10 Hollister vest tops, 3 pairs of D&G sunny's, 5 Hollister beach dressed, 3 maxi dressed for in the evening, 3 Hollister bikinis, 3 Superdry bikinis, 2 towels, 2 pairs of booty short for bed and 2 tank tops for bed. In a separate wash bag i had 2 flannels, a tooth brush, toothpaste, mascara, eye liner, lip gloss, hair bands, hair grips and face wash. Then i put that into the big suit case along with my phone charger. In my handbag i put my iPhone, Beats headphones and my purse which had $1000 in. Once i was fully packed i made my way downstairs with both bags.

Everyone else was already out side waiting. The adults had rented a limo for them and a range rover for all our stuff. Us kids would take our different cars. I chucked my suitcase in the back of the range rover but kept my hand bag. I went to the garage and grabbed the keys to my baby, my black Mazda sport. Mum and dad brought it me for my 16th.

Me, Sophie, Gabby and Kallie would ride in my Mazda.

Harry, Cameron, Henry and Jack woud ride in Harry's BMW.

Bella and Jessie would be in Bell's Mini Cooper.

Jamie and Jason would be on their motorbikes.

I don't know nor care how Jace gets there. We dive the whole way non stop. When we got there it was amazing. It was huge. You could see the beach and there was a huge swimming pool. I looked at Sophie, she was smiling at me. Then someone had to come and ruin it. Shane and Jace turned up with two girls. One was sat in the front with Shane and the other in the back with Jace. The four of them got up.

"Hello" The older girl said. "I'm Nina, Shane's wife and this is my daughter Bonnie. Bonnie was beautiful. She has long honey coloured hair like Nina, big blue eyes. She was glaring at me so i took of my sunny's and glared back.

"Hi, I'm Yasmine, I'm glad Shane moved on" Mum said smiling at Shane.

"Yes, please tell me if you feel awkward" Nina said to mum.

"It will be fine. Shane will see me and Adam so we will both be grown up about it. I cant say the same for my kids. Please excuse them if they are rude" Mum said throwing Me and my brothers and sisters 'a look'.