Parents

I stood there glaring at Keegan. He planned this. I was so embarrassed. Jace took my hand and i relaxed. My mum looked pale and dad was furious. Shane and Nina stood there like the rest shocked.

"Jenna whats going on" Mum asked shakily.

"Um well mum he's my mate" i said slowly not looking her in the eye.

"LOOK AT YOUR MOTHER JENNA. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ASHAMED OF YOU" Dad yelled at me.

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT BOTH YOUR MATES WERE TERRIBLE AND CHEATED ON YOU IS IT. I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF US HAVING MATES BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO YOU. THANKS A LOT SHANE" i screamed and ran into the house.

Yasmine's pov

When i saw Jenna's face once she had finished i knew what she was saying was true. I looked up at Adam who was now crying. I turned to Shane.

"I hope you see that you have ruined your sons life as well as my daughters" I said calmly. Tears began to role down my cheeks. I wish Adam hadn't shouted at Jenna like that.

"Mum we're sorry but Jenna didn't want to upset you" Sophie said softly jumping out of the pool along with the others.

"Yeah, we had to help her" Harry said putting his arm around Sophie.

"Kids its ok, don't feel bad" Lisa told them all. She pulled me into a hug like the old days.

"Yasmine I'm so sorry but i will never hurt Jenna the way my dad hurt you" Jace said coming closer to me.

"YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER. I MEAN IT. REJECT HER" Adam growled.

"Adam no. Their mates" Lisa said.

"I DON'T CARE LISA, I WANT HIM, SHANE AND THE TWO GIRLS OUT. KEEGAN I WANT THEM OUT" i roared.

"I'm sorry Shane, Nina, Jace and Bonnie but i have to put Adam and his wishs before you. He is my beta and i see his reasoning. Shane things have changes a lot since the insident. Please this is nothing personal and for me has nothing to do with what happened. Nina, Bonnie I'm so sorry you all had to get caught up in past pack business. Jace follow Adam's orders and reject Jenna tomorrow and then please all be out of here by tomorrow evening" Keegan said in his Alpha voice .

Jenna's pov

I sat on the window seat watching everyone. I cant belive Jace is going to reject me  and he dosnt get a choise. I'm never speeking to dad or Keegan again. The door opened and Cameron walked in. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as i watched Bonnie hug Jace pretending to be sorry for him and he let her. I felt as if my heart was being ripped out.

"How could dad do that Cam" I cryed. He pulled me into his lap.

"Dont cry Jen" Cam said rubbing my arm.

"What my mate has to reject me and i cant cry" I practically yelled.

"Jen he isnt worth it" Cam said laughing.

"GET OUT CAM, AND TELL EVERYONE ELSE TO STAY OUT OF MY WAY" I screamed. He left me alone and i cried. I cried my self to sleep and dreamed of how my life could have been...........