Accepting the Truth

Jenna's pov

Jace came back late last night and i wouldn't talk to him. He left me when i needed him most. First thing this morning he left again. Cam spent the day with me. He just told me what was going on. I loved hearing how everyone else was getting on. I told him that Jace kept leaving me and Cam promised he would try and find out for me. Carlie came in and did an all over cheak. My wolf was gone now and i just had to wait for my human side to fully recover. 

"Jenna i have to leave" Cam said.

"Why".

"Your blood, it smells human now, i cant stand it. I'm so sorry" He said then walked out. I could even see Carlie grimising. I smell human and werewolves cant stand the smell of human blood.

"Carlie as soon as i'm better i'm leaving" i told her.

"Jenna they will get used to it" She said.

"But that isnt fair on them. I'll be a threat. I'll go its fine" i said. Tears began to fall from my eyes.

2 days later

Jace hadn't come back in 2 days. Carlie said i would be able to leave today. Keegan knows i'm going a to my parents. Nobody knows what to say to me anymore. I'm the outcast. 

"Ok darlin you can go" Carlie said.

"Goodbye Carlie, thank you for all the help" I said. i din't hug her because i would be risking my life. I slowly walked out of the room. People moved out of my way, more ofr their sake. I got to my room and packed a case. I took it downstairs and called a taxi. Just as i was about to get in Jace ran up to me.

"Your leaving" He said.

"Nobody can stand me anymore. I'm human Jace so i'm going to start living like one. Anyway you havn't been interested in me the past few days" I said.

Jace then looked me in the eye and said.

"Your carrying my pup".

_______________________________________________________________________________

AN

OK. THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK SO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THEIR LIVES. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL WRITE ANOTHER BOOK

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT