is any of this...real?

Where am I, as I woke up in a hospital bed with a bad headache I looked around the room, a plain baby blue paint covers the walls but something from the room across the hall catches my eye castor?

It is... but why is he here? Why am I? I got up out of bed and walked towards his room "castor are you...awake"? A nurse comes into the room "you're awake?...finally"she says with a chuckle "what am I doing here"? I asked she didn't answer and brought me to my room "you... you almost died... that boy saved you but went into a coma after the incident..do you know him"? She asked "yeah he's a new kid at my school I talked to him yesterday" I said smiling "both of you... have been asleep for a month now"the women said slowly "but I just talked to him...yesterday" I said softly. Wait a minute what castor said wake up. Is this what he meant?

A couple hours after sitting in my room wondering about what was going on the nurse came in to the room and asked if I was doing alright. I told her I was fine...I lied. Im freaking out I don't know what's going on. She said castor saved me from what...what did he save me from. I'll think about it later im tired.

(Second day in the hospital)
Castor hasn't woken up yet, I guess I'll just go see if there's anything to eat im starving. As I went down the stairs half way down I saw a dark figure walk through the lower hall what was that. I went to the cafeteria it was filled with only a couple people plus the lunch lady. I walked up to the counter "hi"the lunch lady said kindly "hello" I smiled and waved "what'll you be having dear"she sad with a smile "do you have any fruit"? "Yes we have plenty of apples"she handed me a green apple "thank you" I said on the way out the cafeteria door. On my way back to my room I saw a the dark figure go into Castor's room castor is that you, did you finally wake up I started walking faster I slid into castor's room he's asleep but...but I just saw him I went yo my room and went to sleep wondering what it was I saw.