loosing it

I wake up to castor talking to himself I didn't get up I sat and listened. "Maybe she won't remember maybe we can go home and just forgot all about this" he stopped talking and heavy breathing filled the silence of the car he started speaking again "what if she doesn't forget what if she leaves me..I know it will happen what do I do..."? I can hear he's broken that he's finally lost but I won't leave I'm not giving up on him. I slowly got up acting like I didn't know what happened yawning and stretching I got up "what time is it"? He looked over towards me and back at the road "about 4:00am the doctors let you leave early" I got finished stretching and layed back "so we're going home.."? I waited for for answer. He put his and on mine yeah we're going home he smiled. We kept driving till we reached our house we got out of the car. "Go ahead inside I gotta take care of something" castor said. "Alright I'm gonna go clean up and take a nap" on my way into the house while walking up the stairs there was Sebastian and Andy playing with toys they waved and I waved back ughh I'm exhuasted. I forgot to clean myself up and went straight to bed.

A.N.
hey! Hope you guys are as happy as I am.