things to do

Castor's pov
After I watched Liza walk up to the front door and go inside I went back to the truck and drove back to the hospital. Where are you? Anthony's body was gone a streak of blood led into one of the hospital rooms and there Anthony was stitching his throat closed.

"Hey buddy, you almost killed me there" he laughed "why are you here"!? I shouted grabbing Anthony's throat he stayed silent smirking "answer me or I swear I will fucking end you"! I tightened my grip and reached for a knife and stabbed it into his leg. Anthony screamed with pain "fuck you"! He said with great pain, I twisted the knife slowly "what do you want with Liza"?! I stopped twisting waiting for an answer. "For the same reason you do" he grinned "its not that way anymore.." I glanced away "you know that's not true" andy said in a creepy laugh "shut...the fuck..up"!

I tightened my grip even more slipping my fingers into the stitches "no wait what are you do...." Blood spilled from his throat as I ripped out the stitches and pulled the knife from his leg and shoved it up his throat. "I told you.... Its not that way anymore". I turned around and grabbed alcohol off the counter and poured it on andy and lit a match "so everyone is coming back... How unpleasant" I laughed and through the match. I then left the hospital and went home finding everyone asleep I then sat on the coach in the living room facing it to the from door. "Time to wait for our uninvited guests" I said while placing a machete by my side tonight I'm coming back...but only tonight...