friends

"I think im ready to talk now castor.... so can you tell me what happened... you know before everything... before now"? Castor looked up at me his red eyes shined in the light as he nodded his head slowly "before we were in here we were good friends we told eachother everything at one point I fell for you and asked you out you said no and we stayed friends but we started to lose touch your parents died and you then moved in with a your godfather and his son anthony they treated you terribly you started to cut and I came to visit you that night I talked to you and you broke down crying and I left out the door and sat against the wall crying I heard something going on in your room someone was in there with you he tried taking you he stabbed me in the chest and left out the window and next thing I know we're here" so it did happen...it was a memory "thank you castor...thank you" I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.....I love him...but I can't tell him. I then left to my room the nurse came in and gave me medication, I didn't really take it I spit it into the trash when she left castor knows I do he taught me how to hide it.

(The next day)
Today castor and I were being released to a diffrent hospital I heard from the other kids someone tried breaking in to get a kid I didn't care much about it I told castor and all he did was look away maybe he knows who they were trying to take the nurse was on the bus with us I didn't see much on the way to the new hospital I fell asleep leaning on castor. When the bus stopped people said castor picked me up and brought me to my new room yay I got to sleep castor told me when he put me in my new bed I didn't let go that is probably why I woke up with him by me with my arms around him I went back to sleep its nice here...