summer

It was summer now and I started getting used to castors place. Andy waits everyday on the porch for Sebastian sometimes I wait with him he sings the song I was humming in the hospital "where did you hear that"? I asked "me and Sebastian made it when we were little the day before he left" he looked off into the distance as a tear ran down his face I then sang with him as the sun started to go down and the moon rose as we were called inside for dinner. When we got to the table there was a seat for everyone and one seat empty "who else is joining us"? I said "Sebastian" andy said looking up at me

(After dinner)
In my room, my new room I laid in my black bed staring at my plain white ceiling after a couple hours I fell asleep back to my fucked up dreamland I lay there in the grass with castor under a shady tree as his brother andy played around in the grass. But far off in the distance there's a boy in all white staring who was he he knew I saw him he smiled and waved a slow breeze blew my hair into my eyes I cleared it and the boy was gone and so was castor and andy the tree died right before my eyes and the sunn sky filled with gray clouds I heard someone behind the tree "who's there" I said getting up and checking the boy sat on a rock while poking a stick at the ground he didn't even look at me "hey liza...so he tried to get you too huh" he said jamming the stick in mud "you're Sebastian huh..."? He nodded his head "take care of andy...." he got up "I have to go now...he wont let me stay" Sebastian said hugging me "wait..." the wind blew Sebastian was gone dead lifeless leaves flew through the sky "Sebastian...."