he's back

Liza's POV

A year has past but he still fallows watching from a distance. Sometimes I wake up finding shoe prints of blood from the front door to the edge of my bed. There's no way to make this stop and I'm trying to keep my head on straight.

Today counts one or two years from me being in the hospital I don't know exactly how long.
*knock knock*
"Adam can you get the door"? I said while getting out of bed, Adam didn't answer back. As I was going down the stairs I noticed the house was empty and I saw the car was gone. The doorbell rang repeatedly "I'm coming"! I yelled so the person can hear me. As I was unlocking the door the door was immediately forced open and I was knocked to the ground unconscious.

Regaining consciousness I couldn't moved my arms and legs tied down "not again" . "you're awake now" a voice said from behind me, I couldn't answer because there was tape covering my mouth. The person emerged from the darkness behind me Anthony!?  "Surprised"? He smiled and removed the tape. "You... You died"! My voice shooked as if I'm seeing a ghost, "no no I can't die" he grinned running is finger across my cheek as I pulled away from his cold lifeless finger "I saw you... Castor killed you"! The memory repeated "did he.. I don't recall"? he said laughing "why... Why is this happening"? My voice shivered "ask him" Anthony pointed his finger into the opening door "castor" , "hey..." Castor says as light outlined a dark figure with glowing red eyes.