I need to know

"Castor wake up" castor grumbled and rolled over in his bed "castor wake up" I tugged on the blankets "we need to talk....about what happened I really need to talk to you"I nudged him "liza go away we can talk tomorrow" should I tell him what I saw...no I can't not right now. "Ok fine" I told castor goodnight and left to my room.

(The morning)
Castor woke me up "you wanted to talk"? I nodded my head thinking about what I saw made my heart hurt I can't.. I can't my lip started to pull down I couldn't breathe tears filled my eyes and castor sat next to me and pulled me close into his arms. For almost half an hour I cried into castor's chest little after that we fell asleep. I woke up in his arms I didn't do anything I layed there looked up at him and went back to sleep and hugged him tighter.

We both woke up in the night castor and me looked at each other "so do you want to talk now"? Castor asked "no... not now.. im just not ready yet sorry" I said looking out the window "well when you're ready im across the hall he held up a peace sign kissed my forhead and left my room closing the door I was ftozen I layed back in my bed blushing and giggling whats wtong with me why am I so happy...? I think...I think ..I might..no I can't he's my friend. I thought about it is he my friend? I really don't know anything before any of this or that weird dream of meeting him at school im not even really sure it was a dream this could be the dream.