white wilted roses

A week later from when we had left from the house the boys had already gotten use to being without castor they're strong. Today I'm leaving them in our new home with the nurse from the first hospital I was at to go and check out the old house.

Ariving at the old house I noticed all the grass and trees were dead and the house was charred black. I never noticed how dead this place was.. I walked to the front door as I was about to push open the front door fell off its hinges and left a loud echo through the house. he's gone now I repeated in my head as I came across the boys mom dead on the floor. I felt bad but I didn't cry he took away most of my humanity all that's left is a feeling not exactly emotion... But a feeling. I called the nurse and told her not to tell the boys and she called to send someone over and prepare the body for a funereal.

A day after the nurse and I got the boys ready and we went to the funeral at the old house at the tree in the middle of the grassy hill. As a priest was saying things I didn't understand I couldn't believe what I saw far in the forest tree line castor..?  After the priest was done the nurse left a red rose and I left a pink rose both the boys had brought white roses from there mothers old garden and left them. Sebastian cried for the first time and Andy stood there with a lifeless emotionless face. The body lowered into the hole and we stayed a little while longer and I looked into the distance make at the tree line where castor walked away dissapearing into the trees.