a broken family

As the door creaked open fresh air flowed in and the boys came running towards me with big wide smiles. "Can we play now"? Andy asked tugging on my sleeve "not now we have to go somewhere" I said "ok Liza" both of the boys said "hey Sebastian can you get me the car keys"? I asked hiding the chain I was held to behind me.

After a couple seconds Sebastian entered the room again.

"Did you get the keys"? I asked eagerly "yes I do" he said smirking handing them over yes the chain key is on here  *click* I unlocked the chain "cmon boys we're gonna go somewhere" I said while getting off the bed and walking towards the door. "What about castor" andy said "let's leave him be he needs rest" I replied we got in the car it stalled over and over making a lot of noise but everything was quiet except the sound of an opening door castor! I started the car finally... I thought with so much relief we backed up quackly with the site of castor in the review mirror holding a knife I blinked with tears coming from my eyes and he dissapeared in the ever shrinking house as we drove further away as it was consumed in darkness as we heard a faint scream "mom..." Sebastian said silently looking out the back window.