so you finally woke up

Today the hospital staff told us we had to stay in our rooms till further notice I wonder whats going on, why can't we leave the rooms I went to the door window castor's door is open? Wait is that why? Did castor wake up I cant see him in his bed. I had to go check I opened my door and looked ib to castor's room he's not there where could he be? The roof!! I ran to the roof and swung open the door "castor...."? My heart pounded and I trembled not knowing if it was him and scared if it wasn't. The figure slowly turned around "so you've finally woken up" its him he's awake! I ran to him I hugged him and he lightly hugged me back an then he tightened his arms around me. His shoulders loosened up and both of us stayed there till the nurse found us and brought back to our room.

(Late that night)
II couldn't sleep and im guessing neither could castor, he was sitting there looking up at the sky through his window. Still I think of what the nurse said about him saving me did he really? And when I can't remember anything. I decided to ask castor but he told me to got to sleep and that he would tell me tomorrow he kissed my forehead and sent me to my room. I went to sleep blushing that night.

(The next morning)
We were eating at the lunch table in the cafeteria at the table and I asked him "what did the nurse mean.... about you... saving me"? He looked down at his food and looked back at me and got up and went to his room what was wrong with him I wondered sitting there confused probably best not to ask right now.

(Afternoon)
"Hey...castor is something wrong"? I said worried castor turned over in his bed he wasn't wearing a shirt I didn't think I should look but I saw something bandages. "castor what happened to your chest" he stayed silent for a few minutes "it doesn't matter"he said covering his bandages "yes it does...please can you tell me"? I came closer to him "why does it matter you're ok now its over" he said covering himself in his blanket "it does matter..I don't remember what had happened" I said looking down "you don't..? lets keep it that way ok" why doesn't he want to tel me. What happened?  "Just please go to your room I can't right now...jus...just please not now"

(A couple days later)
I haven't spoken to him since am I over reacting? should I tell him im sorry and let it go? Ughhh I just don't know anymore. He knocked on my door today I didn't answer him I just sat against the door under the window crying.what do I do im so lost, confused, and sad at the same time but I feel so bad .... I really miss

Should I go talk to him I really don't know everytime I think about him I breakdown in tears... ughhh I hate this feeling....all I can think of is castor ...and I barely know him... but I feel as if I do why, why can't I remember.