castor

Today something was wrong...with castor he seemed more pale than usual his eyes had black rings under it and he didn't leave his room I don't think he's been eating I decided to bring him food all he did was stare at it and said thank you I then sat there and stared at it too "wow this food is so magnificent and luxurious huh we should just admier it"? I said sarcastically he looked towards me and smiled he got the plate and started eating I then laid down on his bed and started humming a song I once heard before and castor slowly stared back at me with wide eyes. What about it made him give me that look?? I didn't ask I was to happy I changed the subject "so castor...when are we getting out of here"? "I don't know..I don't want to know I like it here" castor said looking out the window "why"? Castor looked at me and smiled "because I get to be here with you" I couldn't help it my feelings where going wild I kissed him I pulled him close and kissed him he brought me close and held me tight we looked into each others eyes and smiled I love him I fucking love him and im never letting him go we went to sleep in his bed cuddling that night I felt his heart beat fast I hugged him tighter and it slowed down he whispered to me "I love you" I said it back he smiled and kissed my cheek.

(The next day)
"Good morning liza" castor said smiling as I saw him bringing in breakfast "morning castor" he kissed me on the cheek and handed me a plate of food "how'd you sleep." He asked "good"I smiled "the nurse said its ok if we share a room, only cause I told her it helps you sleep she said she understood" yes! "Thats nice" we went to sleep together again that night I didn't need a blanket he's so warm