Christmas

Christmas day! Im so happy that I get to give him his gift today!...I hope he likes it. I went into castor's room he was asleep "you're not sleeping in today"! I jumped on him laughing and he woke up surprised but smiling. "You scared me" he held his chest I grinned "sorry...I got you something" I giggled "what is it" he pulled me close and kissed me "guess" butterflies filled my tummy "you" he smiled "you dork...c'mon guess seriously" I was blushing "I have no idea" he smirked "ugh fine" I pulled it up from the side of the bed "here" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek he opened it he smiled he took out a white leather box and handed it to me, inside there was a red sweater and a black scarf we put our things back in the box and put them on the floor and we took a nap in his bed.

Three hours later his mom came up to wake us "get ready we're leaving to visit your dad" she smiled a little bit but went back to a blank face in an instant "ok mom we'll be ready in a couple minutes" he smiled she smiled back the same thing happened.

On our way to his dads grave we drove in silence no one said a word I heard everything my heartbeat, everyone else's heartbeats also. They beatex fast I heard the birds chirping the wind blowing and the sudden silence as we pulled into the parking lot I sat in the car for a bit as they went on ahead. The wind blew and my imagination went wild the trees came to life and there were dark figures everywhere pounding on the car trying to get me they're not there I need to be strong I couldn't I started crying castor opened the door and the wind stopped.

"You ok"? He asked "no....I just can't anymore" I pulled him close and hugged him tight. We sat together and he held me tight "its ok im here no one will hurt you" he kissed my forehead. And once again the wind blew and harder this time...