Released from the Hospital and Nightmares

Today, I was released from the hospital so now I'm back on the BVB tour bus.

"Nope I'm not gonna leave unless it's to get you something!" Ashley said crossing his arms like a five year old.

"Fine! I like the company anyway." I said giving in to letting him stay with me in his bunk. God, Ash and his stubbornness. He smiled as I laid down and wrapped his arms around me. He pecked my lips right before I fell into a deep needed sleep. Oh, did I mention that I can't sleep worth the shit in hospital's because of the beeping. Plus, the smell reminds me of death.

*Dream*

"Crimson, where are you?" Jinxx yelled.

"Crimson, I need you! Please stop hiding." Ashley yelled. I looked in the direction of their voices but, here was nothing but darkness. I close my eyes and when I open them again I see Jinxx and Ash looking for me. The darkness is gone now. I walk towards Jinxx and Ash yelling their names but the closer I get the farther they are. The darkness comes back.

*End of Dream*

"WAKE UP!" Ash yelled while shaking me. I open my eyes and he has a worried look on his face.

"Baby, are you okay? You had a nightmare. You were screaming out for me and Jinxx and you were also rolling and shaking." He said concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. It's fine." I say reassuringly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked and I shake my head no.