Movie Night gets Frisky

*On Jinxx's bus- Movie Night*

We were watching The Grudge one of the only horror movies that actually scares the living hell out of me. I had my face in Jinxx's chest. He chuckled at how big of a baby I was being.

"Hey it's not funny! I was scarred." I pouted. Next thing I know he starts kissing me, I kiss back. He licked my bottom lip and I denied deciding to tease him. He squeezed my butt making me gasp and used that as an advantage and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and of course he won. He pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. He started kissing down my neck and collar bone. Then he quickly removed my tank top and shorts. He took off his shirt and skinny jeans and started kissing me again.

"You are so beautiful!" He said looking at my body making me blush. "Aw, you're even cuter when you blush!" He said making me blush harder. He kissed me again and unhooked my bra. Then looked into my eyes. The only thing that filled his eyes were love, lust, and passion. He started kissing and massaging my breasts. He kissed down my stomach and removed my panties with his teeth. I took his boxers off revealing his erection. He rolled us and got back on top of me.