Untitled Part 15

*Time skip*

"That was amazing!" Jinxx exclaimed. I nodded in agreement.

"I love you so much." he said then kissed the side of my head. 

"I love you more." I said.

"Sure." He said with a chuckle. We laid there cuddling and started watching a movie but soon we were fast asleep.

I woke up at 7am the next morning and could only find my panties and all of Jinxx's clothes so I put my panties and his shirt on. I walk out of the back lounge to find Andy watching a movie in the lounge/ kitchen/ dining area.

"Looks like someone had a good night." He said with a wink.

"Oh yeah! It was amazing. You might never wanna sit on that couch back there ever again. I'm surprised the couch is even still there." I said with a smirk and a wink.

"EWW! Thanks a lot. I didn't need that image." He said and I laughed.

"You're welcome." I said with a big grin. He sarcastically went HA HA  in reply.

*Time skip: 3 weeks*

Warped tour is almost over yet it feels like it just started yesterday. I've made a lot of friends on this tour and I hope we stay in touch and hang out when were not busy with tours and concerts. Dahvie is my best friend and me and him hang out whenever we aren't doing something else. I know itsa little soon, but after tour Jinxx and I decided to move in together and the rest of the band will be sharing an apartment. We decided that'd be the easiest because the band and I live in Indiana still. Plus after Warped me and the band have to stay in LA for about 6 months to record and then edit our first real album not just an EP. Oh and me and Ronnie(Radke) are close friends too. Well, that's everything I'll let you get out of my thoughts and back into the real world now.

*back to reality*

"Babe are you ready yet?" Jinxx asks and I nod. He then walked me to my set and watched me play as did I with his.

*After Jinxx's set*

"I've got a really special surprise for you after tour." He said smiling at me.

"Okay." I say knowing he won't tell me what the surprise is. Tonight the only plans we had were to hang with Ronnie, Andy, Dahvie, Sarah, Jayy, and Ryan. So since we hadn't planned out anything special we decided to just do random shit.