Untitled Part 12

"Jinxx" I say.

"Yeah, Crimson?" He said looking into my eyes.

"I think I'm in love with you." I say nervously.

"So you felt it too?" He asks and I nod. He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Crimson, I have thought you were the most beautiful and most perfect girl in the world. Please be mine?" He said.

"Jinxx, I would love to be your's." I said and he smiled pulling me closer.

"Let's get some sleep." He said and I just cuddled into his chest more. When I woke up I was alone. Then I noticed we were at the venue so I packed all my stuff and left a note before going back to my bus.

"We have a show at 6 tonight so start getting ready." Sarah said. I put on a white Poison shirt that had a skull on it, Dark blue Skinny's, and my black high tops with black and white checkered laces. I decided not to tease my hair so i just straitened it. Then I did my translucent powder, mascara, eye liner, and blood red lipstick for makeup. My phone ran and it was Jinxx so I answered.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey shouldn't you be almost ready to go on you have 5 minutes till you're on." I said.

"I know baby. I wanted to hear your voice first though. Plus I needed to tell you I'm gonna watch your set. so be prepared to be tackled with hugs and kisses walking off stage." He said making me smile.

"Well at least you warn me." I said earning a chuckle from him.

"Bye love I got to get on stage." He said hanging up.

*Time Skip: My set*

"Hey Everybody. How is everyone tonight." I screamed into the mic.

"So how many of you guys listen to Pierce the Veil?" I yelled into the mic earning a lot of screams. "Well tonight we got permission to do one of their songs this is Bullet proof Love." I said and started playing.

*Time Skip: After set*

We walked back to the bus and watched a few movies before falling asleep in each other's arms in the lounge on my bus. I woke up hearing boots stomping.

I look up and see a smiley Andy and a pissed Ashley and Sarah standing there dumbfounded. I nudged Jinxx awake and then sat up.

"You stole my girlfriend!" Ashley yelled at Jinxx.

"No she broke up with you cause you cheated. Besides I love her unlike you." Jinxx said making Ash mad. Ash looked at me and tears ran down his face before he left.

"So ya'll finally confessed your feelings for each other." Andy said and we nodded. He left so we went back to sleep.