Untitled Part 19

*skip to later that day ash and I on the couch watching a movie*
Ash kisses me again and I can't stop myself from kissing back no matter how hard I try I still love him. I know it's wrong but I can't stop myself.
I remove Ashley's shirt and he removes all my clothes but my panties and bra. He removes his pants and grinds against me leaving love bites on my neck and chest. He removes my bra and then begins to massage my breasts and kiss my neck. I moan softly and feel him smirk against my neck.
"I missed this. I missed you. Please take me back." He says looking at me.
"I don't know Ash you cheated. You broke me. I still love you but we have to take things slower this time. Okay? Maybe do this one last time then start dating and then just take it slow." I say
"I'm okay with that" he says and kisses me removing my panties. He begins to rub me slipping two fingers inside me. I moan softly and he smirks. He begins slowly teasing me running my clit with his thumb slowly.  I moan again.
"Mmm you're so wet" he says removing his hand and sucking my juices of him fingers. I blush and he smirks again. He takes his boxers off exposing his erection.
*skips to the end*
"Will you move in with me please? I mean if  we're gonna take things slow you can't live with Jinxx so please." Ash asks and I nod.
"I'll have to end it with Jinxx first tho." I tell Ashley.
"I know." Ash says and he pulls me close cuddling me.